X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D1st0rt
    you guys do realize that this

is the same chick as this right?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    Singularit> Ive seen old men do alot of scary shit
    Beasts> ur grandpa always runs around on ice singu?
    Unorthadox> LMAO
    Unorthadox> LMFAO
    Singularit> mine does
    Singularit> but hes ubergrandpa
    Unorthadox> ROFL

Comment

• Hot

too many hot bitches to decide from

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquid Blue
        Tasty
        Originally posted by Liquid Blue
        Dinner is served!

Comment

• Fuck I'm awesome.
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquid Blue
            Fuck I'm awesome.
            yes sir yes you are
            Big Chill

Comment

• i see no nude pics
              (Everett)>TOASTY had been promoted from rookie to decent player. Salary increased (+ $1.1 Million US/Year)
              (TOASTY)>Everett has been promoted from immigrant to bad English speaker. Salary increased (+ Minimum Wage US/Year)

2:Refund> whatup ev
              2:Everett> good

Comment

• that's because the mods would just take them down, genius.
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• what is up with people getting so worked up about nothing big?
                  (Everett)>TOASTY had been promoted from rookie to decent player. Salary increased (+ $1.1 Million US/Year)
                  (TOASTY)>Everett has been promoted from immigrant to bad English speaker. Salary increased (+ Minimum Wage US/Year)

2:Refund> whatup ev
                  2:Everett> good

Comment

• penis joke

Originally posted by Refund!
                    what is up with people getting so worked up about nothing big?
                    if you feel the need to post nude pictures of yourself, do it on another forum.
                    Originally posted by turmio
                    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                    Originally posted by grand
                    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Working...
                    X