• Show
Clear All

• Somehow this makes me think of a war over oil :P

http://stream.eizodana.com/olympus/m01_hi.wmv
    You ate some priest porridge

holy ashit!

They are like Spartans of the insect world

Comment

Instead of 100 of the 30.000 bees going at 1 hornet at a time, they let themselves get slaugthered 1 by 1.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

They're not exactly brilliant guys, thier insects. They don't know how to swarm in superior numbers, they just sit next to each other until attacked, and the hornets just keep attacking.

That saidm very cool video.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

?????? Lol?

Comment

Holy shit! I wish I were one of those hornets.

That would be so savage to be able to fly into a colony outnumbered times 10, and still rape them.
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Yeah I watched that on discovery or something a few years ago. Hornets kicking arse. Makes me feel sad inside really.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                Instead of 100 of the 30.000 bees going at 1 hornet at a time, they let themselves get slaugthered 1 by 1.
                It doesn't matter how many attack the hornets at once. Their stingers can't penetrate the hornets. They simply can't hurt them. If you notice, not even a single hornet dies.

I fucking hate hornets, at least honeybees make honey. Hornets don't fucking do anything but sting and kill.
                "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

that stuff made me shiver..
                  LoPIST> i have tons of leet freinds

Comment

Working...
                  X