This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dant-Zu's Thread

Look! You have your own thread now! *Dances* What more could you ask for? =D

uhhuh? thx I guess :S
    Regency> not in for dd lol
    Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

x_x

Heh heh. o_o;;
      Yeah...I wus.......well...um..ya know..........I wus just...bored and..I saw that you didn't have your own thread so....I..MADE YOU ONE! *Dies*

Comment

We should make one for GHB to :crying:

By the way HhiiiI Dantzy you have a nice thread ^-^
        Last edited by Arikel; 11-29-2005, 12:45 PM.
        A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

oops hit n the button 2 times <_<

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

n(*S(*D(W*D(oid!!

Originally posted by Arikel
            We should make one for GHB to :crying:

By the way HhiiiI Dantzy you have a nice thread ^-^

Whydontwe? =D

Yes, such a nice thread this is. It's all neat and clean....heh..not for long. >_>;;

Comment

I already made a thread for GHB, demanding his comeback. :P

Btw hiya Arie! ^-^

Comment

I've gone past the stage of 'concerned' for these forums and am now 'panicing'
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                  you only noticed now...

really there IS something seriously wrongh with this forums but i still don't know what, maybe it's similar to the strange something that is also wrongh with TW... anyway UC is not the place to have a serious discussion...

So i will continue with my weekly uc post
                  Last edited by Arikel; 11-29-2005, 02:07 PM.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Originally posted by Arikel
                    really there IS something seriously wrongh with this forums but i still don't know what, maybe it's similar to the strange something that is also wrongh with TW... anyway UC is not the place to have a serious discussion...
                    Let's have a useless discussion instead!

I totally agree with you that there's something seriously wrong in this forum and I think it's the lack of thread's about cooking. > You know I have this extremely great recipe for marshmallow pancakes which are in the same time delicious and horrible. I could share it with you but I can't since the recipe is from my grandma who's death wish was that I never revealed that the pancakes are just regular pancakes in which you add marshmallows on top and then bake them. Oops! Seems like the secret is out but it's ok since this text I wrote is so useless and boring that no one will ever read it, it's ok. Oh dear oh dear, how clever of me. It's a nice day, eh Arie? Tho you propably didn't read that either since you stopped reading after the first few words. Well I think I should quit this now so seeyaz.

Comment

No not in any way Dantzy!!
                      I read all your post till the end.
                      If i knew how to make regular pancakes i would try those ^-^ they seem to be pretty delicious.
                      Anyway im sorry to hear that about your grandma but i know she would be proud of you because you are such a sweet. If one day i dare to make pancakes i will try those first and then send you some for you to taste a bit so that you can remember your old sweet grandma.

Bbye Dantzy :kiss:

PS: GHB wherever you are i hope you are ok and if you are alone i hope you can still remeber all the good classics you enjoy.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

I'm starting to dislike Rayoko after only 2 threads.

Comment

Anyone who doesnt use standard text is either under 10, or has just started using a computer.
                          :whistling

Comment

Seriously though wheres GHB? Think he got a social life? Hard to believe but anything can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                              BURN MOTHERFUCKER BURN
                              LET THE MOTHERFUCKER BURNhi zeus are you in paris?
                              Originally posted by turmio
                              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                              Originally posted by grand
                              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Working...
                              X