rediscovering the bomb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rediscovering the bomb

http://www.cyberjoueur.com/ _ BOMBERMAN!

I use to play this a lot several years ago, while sitting at work with a computer on lock down I can't play continuum so this is a nice substitute when I've got nothing to do. Does anyone have any other free online games which require no downloading that aren't text based unless you found an original copy of lord of the red dragon which was on a lot of PBS systems back in the day.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

heh legend of the red dragon.
    my suggestion would be nethack. its text based. so not what your looking for, but addictive, and has a graphic interface. time consuming.

Comment

ADoM> NetHack
      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
      There wont be another election for president.
      Obama is the Omega President.
      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ah man, memories of that Bomberman clone, we used to play it about 3 years ago in school, we couldn't access Flash so had to stick to java games. Used to hook up with 3 other guys on the school network and play, was so awesome. Then they banned the site :'(

Comment

same thing happened to me it was kind of dissapointing, i learned nothing in grade 8 french.
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

My fondest memories of Bomberman was on one of these games reviews shows, probably a decade or more ago, and they had a few players competing against each other on Bomberman and other games. I suck compared to those guys.

Comment

Désolé, mais votre navigateur n'est pas compatible avec java. Téléchargez une version plus récente

i do not know french.

it sounds like i don't have the most recent version of java. i think i do...
              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
                My fondest memories of Bomberman was on one of these games reviews shows, probably a decade or more ago, and they had a few players competing against each other on Bomberman and other games. I suck compared to those guys.
                video arcade top 10?

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
                  video arcade top 10?
                  It was most likely a British one, no idea of the name of it.

Comment

what? you had computers in french class????

bomber man was great

http://www.dominategame.com/website.php?
                    this is like a risk board game clone. I used to play it a few years ago (uhm maybe 5) and haven't played it since. It was good but i think they were going pay to play or something.
                    Seems you have to be a member to play through browser now and i think the download free version gives you adverts during play.
                    In my world,
                    I am King

sigpic

Comment

rediscover dyna blaster
                      sage

Comment

im so playing risk when i get a lot of free time! thanks pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
                          im so playing risk when i get a lot of free time! thanks pressure.
                          ^^ np

i played it at my friends house recently, lol i told him about it and showed it to him and hes been hooked for years. I had 1/2 forgoten about it till i played it again. The interface is abit confusing at first and he had to explain all the symbols etc but there is probably a help page for it.
                          In my world,
                          I am King

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X