Someone help me out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone help me out

Is www.liberalscum.com facetious, or is it sincerely anti-liberal? I honestly can't tell.
    The pleasure's all mine.

Then they've done their job
    :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

Originally posted by That site
      4.) There is no overwhelming evidence that global warming exists as a man-made phenomenon. There is no clear-cut evidence that global warming even exists. There is no clear evidence that if it does exist it makes hurricanes more powerful or makes them aim at cities with large numbers of poor people. If global warming is a real phenomenon, which it may well be, it started long before George Bush was inaugurated, and would not have been affected at all by the Kyoto treaty, considering that Kyoto does not cover the world's worst polluters -- China, India, and Brazil. In a word, George Bush had zero to do with causing this hurricane. To speculate otherwise is belief in sorcery.
      i don't agree with most of that. They use words like clear cut or overwhelming ... it is silly to argue a point like that. The fact is the evidence we have points to ;
      humans are causeing a global warming affect.
      The projections for effects of global warming would cuase a rise in hurricane activity.

We also understand some of the mechanics that CO2 and gasses like Methane can trap heat etc... Kyoto aimed at brining in some controls on the release of gasses. USA is the worlds biggest polluter (they forgot to mention that?) and is a very rich country yet Bush fails to sign the treaty ... for that he is too blame. It may have started before he came to power but he is obstructing the road to try and manage the problem, that is still very bad.

p.s.
      Not sure if hte site is serious or not, just read the katrina bit and the Bush votes bit top right. I think its a light hearted way of representing right wing views by going over the top? They kind of believe in what they are saying but exaggerate? I dunno i would like to think it was all a joke but there are alot of crazy ppl out there.
      In my world,
      I am King

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X