What do you look for in a girl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you look for in a girl?

And girls, what do you look for in a guy?

Let's try to stay away from the kiddie stuff...

I'll post mine later.
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

This may be a little predictable, but their taste in music. I feel thats the best projection of their personality, ie; girls who like to dance, girls who appreciate music, girls who mosh, girls who are scenesters, etc etc
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

attractiveness, personality, attitude, intelligence
      Singularit> Ive seen old men do alot of scary shit
      Beasts> ur grandpa always runs around on ice singu?
      Unorthadox> LMAO
      Unorthadox> LMFAO
      Singularit> mine does
      Singularit> but hes ubergrandpa
      Unorthadox> ROFL

Comment

She must look good to my eye, have a sense of humour, be intelligent and have a nice personality.
        Regency> not in for dd lol
        Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Loyalty
          Sincerity in important things
          Good outlook
          Sex skills
          Sense of humor
          Ability to hold an intelligent conversation
          Wide enough circle of interests and a few interesting hobbies perhaps

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
          1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
          1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
          1:Zloy> Why
          1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

For me the term 'beggars can't be choosers' applies.

Comment

I'd have to find her attractive,
              she has to be interesting,
              I like people with a busy social life, though she has to have enough time for me
              somewhat nasty from time to time

and almost everything of the above mentioned
              Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

Used to be looks but now it's more personality and sense of humour
                Last edited by NaiLed; 12-02-2005, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Looks, at least my personal preference. I mean many people think Alyssa Milano is hot but I am like meh with that one and with looks I also mean the total package, so the way she clothles, walks, bodylanguage, hairstyle, whatever, so it doesn't mean just runway models. And I don't really have a specific type of girl, I can't say like she has to be blonde, or brunette, or blue eyes or whatever.
                  She has to have some brains and able to have an intellegent conversation. Humour is important. Sincere/honest, loyal. Sports is def. a plus. And some stuff/hobbies we have in common, or atleast we can talk about and stuff, we don't have to agree on it.
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I'm with Zeus on the music influencing her personality, which to me personality is the first thing I look to see if I would date her or not.

Then I look to see if she is at least cute. Not hot, but cute. Someone you wouldn't mind introducing to your friends.
                    The song doesn't make your hands clap,
                    The hand claps make the song

Comment

i'm a rarity: i found the girl i love, and it's ok if i can't be with her; just to know no one else can replace her... :wub:

but she's cute, plenty more talkative than i am, funny when she needs to be, cute, smarter than she thinks, cute, and...i can't help but think i'm missing something ^-^
                      there's more to life than meets the eye, but don't let that get you down.

"If someone throws a stone, throw bread back."
                      -anonymous

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
                      -Samuel Langhorne Clemens

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                      -Samuel Johnson

Comment

I would say a fat hippy girl. they don't take baths or wear shoes and they never shave. my kind of lady and she would have to listen to mainstream country and gospal music. awesome!

Comment

A pulse.
                          Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

I tried to put these in order of importance: 1) being most important, then working its way down:

1) Loves God and not just the simple pleasures. Read 2 Timothy 3:4.
                            To all the temporary trappings of this world, we need to have faith in something longer lasting. I put this as my #1 because love takes a lot of faith. And I need to be able to confide that regardless of the ups and downs, God will always hold her -UP- when I can't. Also read Psalm 37:23-24.

2) Loyalty/commitment/devotion. The easiest thing to say, but perhaps the hardest thing to ever accomplish. I was recently taught the lesson that lifelong commitments take a lifetime - so this quality really shows itself over time.

3) Forgiving. A lot of this, over a long period of time. I've made plenty of mistakes, and I'm going to make plenty more. God's forgiveness is infinite so I'm guessing her's will have to be ALMOST infinite
                            Ephesians 4:32 - "Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you."

4) Honest. I want someone to point out all the stuff that I do wrong and not feel bad about it because if we really cared for each other, we'll want to better ourselves for each other. A lot of my failed relationships resulted because of lies... on both sides.

5) Mature. She has to be smarter than I am. In a relationship sense, in a moral sense, in a Christian sense, but most importantly in a PRACTICAL sense. I wish this was high school, but sadly we're a lot older now.

6) Loves kids. Because I love kids too. How can you hate kids?! You monster.

7) Generous/thoughtful. I don't like people who are selfish or conceited. I need someone who is generous with what they have and never take what they have for granted. We came from ashes, and we'll return to ashes, so what's the point of all the worldly things?

8) Humble. Not good at doing stuff? Me neither!

9) Has scars. No not the real kind... but the emotional kind. I want our scars to be able to fall in love. So that we will never hurt each other as we've both been hurt. Everything mentioned above falls into this catagory... and somehow I wish it would be less cliche.

10) Loves/appreciates poetry. It's the music that mimics the true rhythm of the world. I've always tried to capture the indescribable moments, and I need her to be that moment - and to be my inspiration.

11) Strong/willful. If we're going to be partners in crime, it's probably a good idea to be able to stand BY me and not BEHIND me. She has to go after her dreams and aspirations and not sacrifice them for anyone's sake, especially not mine.

12) Wrong for me in all the right ways. I want to look at her and say, "She's perfect because she's the problem i want to have."

13) Attractive. Although everything so far describes in a sense how she's beautiful inside out, physical attractiveness is just icing on the cake.
                            Last edited by Bioture; 12-02-2005, 02:10 PM.
                            TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                            TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                            TelCat> i dont

Comment

1) attractive - sucks, i guess, but i cant imagine dating a girl i dont find attractive physically. at the same time, i would rather not date a girl that spends hours on her appearance every day, because those girls tend to be bad people, as far as i can tell.
                              2) as smart as i am - unless she's REALLY attractive, i need a girl that understands what im talking about
                              3) honest, loyal, etc - the girl has to not be a scheming liar. hard to find in a package with 1, 2...
                              4) NOT religious - i cant imagine dating anyone thats a part of any organized religion long term, hard to trust those religious people

i basically just read biotures, changed the order and pared it down
                              5:gen> man
                              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                              X