New To The Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To The Game

Hi there I'm TURBO+AC-Slater+666 and I just downloaded this game. Trenchwars interested me lots and I'm going to embark on a journey through the time space continuum. So what exactly is Trench Wars? Is it anything related to Trench Warfare? I see that there are 8 Ships to choose from. Which ships are the best? Thankyou
    -TURBO+AC-Slater+666

Oh yea another question dudes and dudettes of "Trench Wars", how do you get good at the game?
    -Turbo+Ac-Slater+666

Comment

Ship 4 is the best, without doubt, you'll turn pro in days.
      DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
      Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
      Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
      -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

in this zone the ships are pretty unique and differ widely in abilties.

1)wb = 1 shot 1 kill but drians all the energy. good mobility and speed
        2) jav = shots weak red bullets (about 1/3 wb energy) backwards at low energy cost (can have triple shot when multifire activated) and fires a powerful bomb that can bounce once before exploding against a wall or explodes on contact with enemy. Bomb has area affect damage and can kill with weak shrapnel as well.
        3)spider = same bullets as jav but fired forward at a high rate. Best ship for flag room fights once experienced. can buy antiwarp.
        4)lev= reall slow but fires a mega bomb that has a huge area of effect.can lay one mine. medium damage bullets fires 2 forward and 4 with multifire. Has portal,repel and a rocket too. Takes 20 bounty to attach
        5) terr= very fast ship which ppl can attach to. Has x-radar and fires the weak bullets , 2 forward 4 with multifire. has port and urst ability.
        6)X =fires one shot one kill bullets, 1 then 3 with multi. has x radar, cloak (turns ship invisble unless a ship has x radar) stealth (takes you off ppl radar unless x-radar is active on that ship)
        7)lanc= fires 2 meduim damage bullets 4 with multifire
        8) shark = can repel (3 repels) enemy mines, bullets and bombs. Can lay 4 mines. can bomb (same momentum as ship) its shrapnel kills in one hit.

sorry got bored i'm sure there is a better round up

ehm practice gets good, there is a few guides out there too.
        In my world,
        I am King

sigpic

Comment

so ship 4 is the best?

Comment

It's probably not anyone aliased!!!!!!!1111111
            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
            There wont be another election for president.
            Obama is the Omega President.
            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

How did you come up with your name.

p.s. ship 4 is the best.
              I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Comment

I was just playing in the first level and there were lots of people in there, I read the help and I was typing to them. What do people mean when I shoot them and they say "newbed" or "ez" whats an ez, is that short for anything??

Comment

Originally posted by BleakFuture
                  How did you come up with your name.

p.s. ship 4 is the best.
                  I used to be a big fan of Ac Slater back in the day and u know i wanted it to sound badass so i made him Turbo+Ac-Slater+ then the 666 made my character sound more diabolical. I thought it looked pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY...
                    Ship 4 is the best, without doubt, you'll turn pro in days.
                    I agree that ship 4 is the best out of all the ships I've tried, but its a bit slow. The big blue bomb is pretty powerful, I killed 2 people at the same time with it. The only problem is when people chase me I can't get away. Is there any way to make it go faster? Like a combination of buttons like on games like Mortal Combat?

Comment

F3 lets you use the one rocket you get ^^. Also you can portal to get out of danger

Comment

Originally posted by Creature
                        F3 lets you use the one rocket you get ^^. Also you can portal to get out of danger
                        I pressed F3 and nothing happened, maybe i have to hold a key? Like holding the R1 on a playstation control while u hit F3? And what is a portal? Does it take u to another dimension or something?

Comment

New features i learned

First of all I learned a new command because i was asking around in the room about how i can see how long i been playing for. Somebody told me to type ?usage and then i did it and then it told me how long i was playing the game for. Session Usage: 0 hours 42 minutes Total Usage: 4 hours 22 minutes First played: 12-7-2005 10:37:42All i can say is that people in general who play this game aren't very nice. I got called stupid, people laughed at me, I kinda felt bad because I'm new to this game and I was hoping for more support in the game. I had to ask questions and get embarrassed for over 20 minutes to get one anwser out of somebody ...

I also learned of the feature where you can change rooms. You push the Escape button, then press the letter A for Arena and then use page up and down to navigate throughout the different rooms, then push enter. I learned this from a player called GateWay2005 that I met while playing in one of the rooms. He also invited me to join a "Squad" called MagicSkill. This is where I learned another new command. He told me to type ?squadjoin=MagicSkill and i was able to go on his squad but i had to exit the game and come back. I also learned the red chat command. First he told me to type ?chat=MS and then you are supposed to type ; then the message so you can talk in the red chat thing. (*update)
                          -Turbo+Ac-Slater+666

Comment

C+
                            sdg

Comment

and the worst performance of a nerd trying to act like a newbie goes to....
                              TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                              TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

Working...
                              X