Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wdtbdo

Why Do The Bad Die Old?!?

there was once a bad mexican named Juan Mustach! he was a pepper farmer who had a bad habit of killing Columbians!

But one day..... JUAN DESTROYED COLUMBIA!!!! (omgwtfbbq?) and the worst! he didnt die YOUNG!

Juan lived good life and died at age of 98, by choking on his own peppers! What a sad day it was to mexican!

B+
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH
      B+
      hi to you ph this thread is owned to thix!

Comment

I know, be proud, I normally give parody threads C- or below. :sorcerer:
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH
          I know, be proud, I normally give parody threads C- or below. :sorcerer:
          jep! :greedy:

Comment

From scale 1 to 10, I give this thread 11. It's all because of secret message! sheep's avatar.
            Regency> not in for dd lol
            Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Originally posted by Sheep The Allmighty
              What a sad day it was to mexican!
              Cool. Mexican is also a verb. Olé.

Comment

Originally posted by Dant-Zu
                From scale 1 to 10, I give this thread 11. It's all because of secret message! sheep's avatar.
                That guy is a former captain from bleach. Crazy guy crazy sword crazy body, died crazily, because the azn nerd guy removed his glove, and went crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by majin-uub
                  That guy is a former captain from bleach. Crazy guy crazy sword crazy body, died crazily, because the azn nerd guy removed his glove, and went crazy.
                  He is not former captain, Urahara was the former. No he didnt die, watch the anime mate. And he was rating when i had still Soi Fon at my avatar

Comment

I am watching it. I'm pretty sure this dude died at the hands of the azn dude.

Comment

He did not die. Watch it again. Ishida didn't shoot him in the head, which would have killed him, but he shot him in the torso and the guy turned into green liquid and escaped.
                      Regency> not in for dd lol
                      Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

He dies if he gets shot into head, Ishida didnt shoot him into head.

Comment

He went away to recouperate I think.
                          I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Comment

Originally posted by BleakFuture
                            He went away to recouperate I think.
                            He turned into a slime-like thing and he clearly said "I need couple days to reform mysel". He was defeated by Ishida, but not killed by him.

Comment

Tell me of someone in Bleach who isn't asian except for the black captain (what is he doing there), and Chad.
                              He retreated the little pussy he was, he never died.

Kyouraku Shunsui, 8th Captain is gonna rape everyone.
                              DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                              Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                              Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                              -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X