zabuza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zabuza

you can move this to trash talk if you want, but i suspect keeping it in general discussion forum will help our community more

ive sat here in silence long enough. zabuza is, literally, the worst person to ever come across these forums. sir gaunt? at least he was entertaining. telcat? at least she is sort of entertaining every blue moon. sir bracco? man, that guy was the best. that weird guy that liked anime that hit on all the girls that was even creepier than dameon angell? what was that guys name? i dont remember, but even he was better than zabuza.

the point is, action needs to be taken. everyone, please, put this stupid little shitstain on ignore and dont respond to anything he says. he will go away, and my life will get back a slight bit of enjoyment that i receive from these forums.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

You should say what you really think
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

This spliffing dude is starting to kinda annoy me too.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

This isn't a thread where we nominate people to be banned unduely. Spliffing is fine, just new to the forums
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I wasn't nominating him, I was just saying.. Zabuza is still way ahead of spliffing
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Who the hell is zabuza?
            Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Material Girl
              Who the hell is zabuza?
              Zabuza = Creature from sk8 squadron. NOT But well, yea Face's got a point.
              Regency> not in for dd lol
              Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

He's on a one man crusade to annoy the living shit out of me.
                Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                There wont be another election for president.
                Obama is the Omega President.
                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Wow face cant believe you're such a little crying pussy, i'm a kid on the internet stating my opinion. Go fucking cry, not gonna stop posting just because you are a whiny bitch about what I think.

Comment

I ignored him long ago but isn't this thread just giving him the attention he wants?

Somebody start a ban petition, they've always worked in the past!

Comment

Does anyone remember Spiderex? Now he was annoying yet funny
                      1:LMAO> lets do everything dirty
                      1:LMAO> hack
                      1:LMAO> i will back u up
                      1:LMAO> whatever it takes to win

Comment

Now, now. Zabuza isn't bad at all. This fat dothefandango kid is much worse, just look at all his posts, all of them are stupid shit, and he's desperately looking for attention.

Saying your opinions like Zabuza is a good thing, but saying stupid shit to get attention like the fat kid is just sad.
                        DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                        Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                        Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                        -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

beef lo mein, dude, beef lo mein.

Comment

he's a bit annoying but not enough for me to ignore him.

cut and spacely were much more annoying. and that dooshpunkrevolt guy was the most annoying.
                            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Zabuza Vs Tw Forums

Zabuza 3-0

Comment

Working...
                              X