Name Trading Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name Trading Forum

if you own names you dont want, want names but you dont knwo who has them, or actively trade, go here and register, post your request for a name or your list of names

http://infusive.net/forum/forumdispl...?s=&forumid=27

i need mods for this forum...

the main FILES/MEDIA forums are located at http://infusive.net/forum and so on
    Last edited by Dillusion; 12-18-2002, 12:33 AM.
    I dont play this game anymore.

... I won't even bother replying properly. It'll upset people the analogy I wanted to use.
    gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
    gravy_: Electric granny chariots
    gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

nametraders deserve to be put into a special camp with rabid autistic children.
      plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
        nametraders deserve to be put into a special camp with rabid autistic children.

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
          i agree, i only moderate the top 2 forums
          Last edited by Dillusion; 12-18-2002, 12:33 AM.
          I dont play this game anymore.

Comment

Platinum Halo should go there and free up all the names anyone lists so anyone can get them.
            gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
            gravy_: Electric granny chariots
            gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

pssshhh...Edit.....I had that name, along with Editor and really lame macro....some prick haxXx0r-d it....
              Originally posted by Disliked
              However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
              when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Working...
              X