Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it's the end of another year, doesn't seem that long ago that it was 1999. What have been your highs and lows this year? What moment would you like to relive and if you could do something differently, what would it be?

Sitting here at my keyboard I struggle to remember anything that isn't PC related like my return to these forums, oh how I don't regret that decision. One of the greatest moments, that isn't faith related, would be my niece starting to say my name and recognising who I am. In the summer I was wearing some sunglasses and she gazed up at me perplexed over who I was. I removed my sunglasses and her face brightened up immediatly, I'll never forget that.

I guess another highlight would be the costume party recently, I made alot of people laugh. It was great.

Lows? I hate to say it but working in that charity shop was bloody boring. I had nobody to talk too and nothing to do. Awful.

Highs: Visiting Las Vegas (I won 5 bucks on the slots illegally)

Lows: School being really boring sophmore year.

Comment

Highs: Graduating from High School, vacation in Canada, going to Uni.

Lows: I honestly can't think of any.. I probably had some, but I have had so much shit in my life, when I think of lows I think about that stuff and nothing that big happened in 2005.. so I can't think of anything atm.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Highs: graduating from high school, getting my first paper back in college, acing the shit out of my speech final

Low: the night from September 28th to September 29th
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

highs: quitting my cybersex addiction, buying some awesome clothes, getting accepted to my dream college, being the best person i've ever been overall, making some great posts

lows: october 7th
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I saw Weezer.

I win.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

highs: i had spaghetti a lot, my gym teacher said i was a good tennis player,i did well on my merchant of venice essay

lows:two surgeries, grandma died, dad's friend died, had to give my dog away, catching up on 2 months worth of school still
              Originally posted by turmio
              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
              Originally posted by grand
              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

High: going to uni

Low: see many of my friends going to different unis
                Reinstate Sarien
                ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

High: The day I climbed out of my spaceship and walked away. It's like stepping on your crack pipe and breaking it, then calling your dealer and telling him to eat shit and die.

Low: Basically the last three-fourths of the year. Total rollercoaster with a few highs (September 15th [though that's still a toss-up between a high and a low]), but way more lows (October 3rd, December 8th, December 10th.. and that's barely scratching the surface).

:shaun: <-- This smiley does not contain a link, do not click it.f
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                  Originally posted by the_paul
                  Gargle battery acid fuckface
                  Originally posted by Material Girl
                  I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

so you didn't quit the forums?
                    Originally posted by turmio
                    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                    Originally posted by grand
                    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Call it step one toward quitting. I'm cutting back a little bit at a time.
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                      Originally posted by the_paul
                      Gargle battery acid fuckface
                      Originally posted by Material Girl
                      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
                      X