Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Pie: Band Camp

what was I thinking rofl
    Last edited by Pressure; 10-13-2021, 11:20 AM.

See any peach?
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

times 2
      Last edited by Pressure; 10-13-2021, 11:20 AM.

Comment

the following is a visual interpretation of my personal cliffs note on this movie

Last edited by PH; 12-31-2005, 06:18 AM.
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

they should have just killed it at 2
          Reinstate Sarien
          ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

i agree, although i havent seen band camp- it just looked like the producers were trying to continue it without most of the original actors. probably because they had grown up

Comment

Most of them were already grown up, dude.
              Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Originally posted by Not ThiX
                Arielle Kebbel is so fucking hott. I suggest seeing it just to be like "curious"
                Why rent a dvd when there's google image search in front of you?
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Bilbo
                  Most of them were already grown up, dude.
                  you would know

Comment

I suggest seeing it just to be like "curious."
                    I wasnt talking about Arielle Kebbel i was talking about the movie in general lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                      i agree, although i havent seen band camp- it just looked like the producers were trying to continue it without most of the original actors. probably because they had grown up
                      it happens with films that have had mild success, they just dont know when to quit so they continue till they produce utter shit such as "freddy vs jason".

......alien vs predator...........

........halloween: resurrection

....almost any recent film with a "2" after the title
                      Reinstate Sarien
                      ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

I thought American Pie and American Pie 2 were pretty piss-poor movies - even my today's Hollywood comedy standards. Never saw the third one, got better ways to spend 80 minutes.

Comment

I didn't mind AVP, except that the predator needed the human chick's help which is pure bs
                          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Guys, what the fuck are you doing in this thread?

Originally posted by Facetious
                            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Freddy vs Jason kicked all amounts of ass, I need to buy the DVD.
                              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X