American Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Hockey

How cheap can you second rate losers get?
    Chachura gets an open net goal and the flying elbow to take out a Canadian player?

Damn thats lame
    1:Hydride> who we play next week
    1:ReNdErED> Pandora
    1:ReNdErED> gulp
    1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
    1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
    1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
    1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
    1:cranium> talk about a feeling

I love how he didn't get suspended from the league, which actually means he may suffer a serious injury when they play us again 2 games from now.

What goes around comes around.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

sorry
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

chipchura?

and yeah that was dirty.
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I love NHL 2k6. You all should too.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

There's an interesting article on TSN by Bob Mackenzie about the American juniors and issue of team chemistry.

Check it out here:
            http://www.tsn.ca/columnists/bob_mckenzie.asp

Team USA plays a big game against the Czechs tonight, and though they didn't get the bye, they still remain the team to beat in this tourney. I don't know if the game will receive much television coverage south of the border, but American sports fans should check it out. It's a very talented team and the puck drops in about an hour.

The Finns should be proud: they beat Sweden in OT tonight. Finland always enjoys beating Sweden and the Tre Kroner hasn't fielded a contender at this tournament in years, a bad comment on the state of their next generation of hockey players.

Comment

Working...
            X