is chatting on the rise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey face.

chat engine is nothing really. this is a parody thread, mocking slaq n sauce's "is cheating on the rise?" thread. the abbreviation for chat engine is CE, just like the abbreviation for cheat engine, which a lot of people were discussing in the other thread.

overall, this thread is incredibly lame and probably one of the shittier parody threads i've seen. furthermore, this whole parody thread trend is as old as rosa parks and forum mods should start warning and even banning people who pull this crap.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
      hey face.

chat engine is nothing really. this is a parody thread, mocking slaq n sauce's "is cheating on the rise?" thread. the abbreviation for chat engine is CE, just like the abbreviation for cheat engine, which a lot of people were discussing in the other thread.

overall, this thread is incredibly lame and probably one of the shittier parody threads i've seen. furthermore, this whole parody thread trend is as old as rosa parks and forum mods should start warning and even banning people who pull this crap.
      Now would be a good time for a plug for a product I think Jason might have needed while posting. Sand-Away. For those uncomfortable, sandy vagina days.
      (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

not a grain in sight

this shit is just getting old

zeus, where are you?

you're letting the forums suck again
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

i had a little bird, its name was enza
          Big Chill

Comment

No.
            Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

hi jason

the phrase "sandy vagina" makes me wince. although ive never had a vagina i bet getting sand in it would suck if i had one.
              5:gen> man
              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I figured this would die off on its own, thank the powers that be who want to spite me. UC
                DELETED

Comment

Working...
                X