Wtfz!!!!!~~#$#@

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtfz!!!!!~~#$#@

OMG, i was playing elim and won elim with the name Regenerate then i quit and came back with the other name StarReaper now i try to enter again with Regenerate and it wont work, it got hacked so is Regenerated i have sended Platinum halo a mail
    and I WAS IN THE DSB LEAGUE WITH REGENERATED
    Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

english, motherfucker! do you speak it?
    plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

^

Comment

Try rechecking the pw in your profile incase you changed it recently. :P
        Originally posted by Diakka
        Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Or... Maybe you traded names with someone and you were too stupid to change the password afterwards?
          Originally posted by Diakka
          Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Hah, I hope you never get it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks
              Try rechecking the pw in your profile incase you changed it recently. :P
              I did that alrdy

Originally posted by Eeks
              Or... Maybe you traded names with someone and you were too stupid to change the password afterwards?[/B]
              i didnt trade any off my name

try !rank Regenerate i played on that name yesterday quitted and came back on StarReaper now i try to login with Regenerate and it wont work
              Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
                Hah, I hope you never get it back.
                btw did u had ur name back ?

Comment

it's jebu in disguise

Comment

Originally posted by Th@ KiLL@
                    btw did u had ur name back ?
                    no, which is why I hope you never get yours.

Comment

Th@ Kill@, plz die. I' m serious, plz die! Most of the time you just promote ur self by saying how ez elim , belim and stuff is. U pretend like ur the best fucking ss-player but u ARENT! As a matter effect, i think a guy who plays the game for the first time of his life, would still be able to own u with his eyes closed, playing one-handed. Now plz do everybody a favour and :

stfu!

sincerly urs, cundor
                      I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Re: Wtfz!!!!!~~#$#@

Originally posted by Th@ KiLL@
                        I WAS IN THE DSB LEAGUE WITH REGENERATED
                        Go to the league website, then sign in, go to your profile, somewhere around there it will say you can change your name without haveing to wait for the long eligability.
                        :yawn:

Comment

Re: Re: Wtfz!!!!!~~#$#@

Originally posted by Tobe
                          Go to the league website, then sign in, go to your profile, somewhere around there it will say you can change your name without haveing to wait for the long eligability.
                          i know but im in the cadet squad for 5 days and i was invited :\

Comment

Originally posted by Cundor
                            Th@ Kill@, plz die. I' m serious, plz die! Most of the time you just promote ur self by saying how ez elim , belim and stuff is. U pretend like ur the best fucking ss-player but u ARENT! As a matter effect, i think a guy who plays the game for the first time of his life, would still be able to own u with his eyes closed, playing one-handed. Now plz do everybody a favour and :

stfu!

sincerly urs, cundor
                            aye i know banzi is better then me and i own u

Comment

Originally posted by jiu jitsu
                              it's jebu in disguise
                              Hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                              X