No announcement yet.

SkiTzO is getting harrased

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to start of this reply with congratulating you on finding your way back to these forums. It must be quite a task for someone of your level of stupidity. For a sec I was afraid you were actually going to ignore me and actually leave this thread, wait, no I wasn't. People like you just never give up and everything they say is just a part of their mindless dribbling. You're not even able to back up the things you say in your previous posts.

Anyway let me explain to you why I was accusing Hitler of being gay, which is probably quite ridicilous to do. But that was never my point, I was just trying to get you to respond the way you did and that's; you making clear to us that you have absolutely no problems with having an avatar of a massmurderer as long as he wasn't a homosexual (>Hitler was not GAY!<), because we all know a homosexual is alot more dangerous to our society than a massmurderer like Hitler. Maybe you should get an avatar of Stalin instead, it's a lot safer, I doubt a guy with such a manly moustache, unlike Hitler's little faggoty moustache, could've been gay. Although you never know with those commie-bastards, right?
    Someone just ban this fucking Nazi-loving idiot. People got banned for a whole lot less.

Comment

I was gonna get an avatar of Stalin, lucky I read this first :/ it's a cool picture too.
      1:LMAO> lets do everything dirty
      1:LMAO> hack
      1:LMAO> i will back u up
      1:LMAO> whatever it takes to win

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram
        Maybe you should get an avatar of Stalin instead, it's a lot safer, I doubt a guy with such a manly moustache, unlike Hitler's little faggoty moustache, could've been gay.
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram
          I'd like to start of this reply with congratulating you on finding your way back to these forums. It must be quite a task for someone of your level of stupidity. For a sec I was afraid you were actually going to ignore me and actually leave this thread, wait, no I wasn't. People like you just never give up and everything they say is just a part of their mindless dribbling. You're not even able to back up the things you say in your previous posts.

Anyway let me explain to you why I was accusing Hitler of being gay, which is probably quite ridicilous to do. But that was never my point, I was just trying to get you to respond the way you did and that's; you making clear to us that you have absolutely no problems with having an avatar of a massmurderer as long as he wasn't a homosexual (>Hitler was not GAY!<), because we all know a homosexual is alot more dangerous to our society than a massmurderer like Hitler. Maybe you should get an avatar of Stalin instead, it's a lot safer, I doubt a guy with such a manly moustache, unlike Hitler's little faggoty moustache, could've been gay. Although you never know with those commie-bastards, right?
          Someone just ban this fucking Nazi-loving idiot. People got banned for a whole lot less.
          "Mindless dribble" read your own post.

Comment

A finally someone else has pointed out that he is indeed thick.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
              A finally someone else has pointed out that he is indeed thick.
              Y O U 'R E G A Y

Comment

I thought by post #8 you weren't going to reply anymore.

I suppose you're a liar.

Liar.
                "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

I changed my mind.

Who the hell r u olice:

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                    ben stiller with a handle-bar mustache anyone?
                    Originally posted by turmio
                    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                    Originally posted by grand
                    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

anchorman is an hilarious film
                      1:LMAO> lets do everything dirty
                      1:LMAO> hack
                      1:LMAO> i will back u up
                      1:LMAO> whatever it takes to win

Comment

gdammit stop having a fucking go at skitzo, all he did was ask people not to have a go, and what do you do? have a go, ffs just all ignore him you dumbasses, your calling him thick, and telling him to go away, yet your all still here arguing back with him and about hitler, dont even get me started, it was not only hitler, all nazis are to blame. So please all just fuck off and let skitz post his hilarious pictures and talk about pointless things that always make me jiggle, frankly i find skitz spliffing, he has a very vulgar personality, and is very funny, so everyone else, take a leaf out of his book and FUCK OFF!

Yours sincerely, spliff
                        Join the emperors legion in the task of uniting all Sadukar under the rule of one emperor on the plagued plannet of Arakis, destroying the fremen, and contolling the Houses of Harkonen, Ordos and Atriedes, together we will reign superior, and the force of the Sadukar will grow.

Comment

spliffing. you my friend are fucking moron.

nuff said.

Comment

That's the second person I see actually defending Hitler..

where is this forum going too.
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

OMFG :shock1: :shock1: this guy is a fucking queer FAGOOT am i the only one that can see this, please everyone just take notice of Galleleo. he is a BATTY complete and utter BATTY BOY. Evrything he says is just to suck dick or a gay remark that you just dont know what to reply back with cause its just so fuckin GAY!

Defending HITLER! are you on another planet child YOU THICK PEICE OF SHIT!

Comment

i want to start a coalition against some of the wankers i speak to on here, its hard to think that there are people as unbelievably scrobotomized galleleo and peanuts living among us, and for your information dickhead galle, i was not defending him, i only said he wasnt all to blame you dumb fuck now kindly burn in hell
                                Join the emperors legion in the task of uniting all Sadukar under the rule of one emperor on the plagued plannet of Arakis, destroying the fremen, and contolling the Houses of Harkonen, Ordos and Atriedes, together we will reign superior, and the force of the Sadukar will grow.

Comment

Working...
                                X