Your ideal holiday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your ideal holiday

I spent my summer lunch breaks reading Ewan MacGregor's motorbike trip around the world, and then the rest of the afternoon googling the chapter I'd just read. I've also got this complex where I can't go to where I'll stand out. For example my Dad had to travel to India for a fortnight about 5 years ago, and he had to visit this remote backwater village. The car broke down and after about 20 minutes the whole of the village had gathered round and were peering through the windows as they'd never seen a white guy with glasses before. I know thats extreme but I hate the thought of walking down the street and the locals going "shit, another tourist". With both of those in mind, I've decided that rather go on some endurance trip, I'd love to spend a few weeks either going through America on Route 66 or travelling the Overseas Highway through the Florida Keys, in a convertible. Preferably the Florida Keys, starting in Miami for a few days and ending in Key West for a few days, stopping a couple of times at big cities and remote islands. And dodging the old people

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.c...&keepicon=true
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

It'd be pretty awesome to go into space. I wish I had $20 million to blow.
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

Make a roundtrip through Europe or America with a certain really awesome chick.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

chicks are for hanging out at home with, a road trip with my buddies would be a lot more fun overall, dont have to watch what you say or do around the boys. id love to go on a long road trip through a beautiful place ive never been before with some night life spots along the way, with a good combination of camping and hanging out in interesting cities.

edit: im not talking about screwing hookers and being sexist or anything without girls around, i just find girls are much more likely to have their day ruined by stupid shit than guys, vacations are for relaxation, not drama. i mean, that was slightly sexist but prove to me its not true.
        5:gen> man
        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I've had a dream for a while to see the world (except the middle east) but money and a lack of a companion is stopping me, I guess I'll see what my situation is after uni.

Comment

I have a couple of REALLY good (girl) friends, with wich I could easily take the kind of trip I am talking about without problems.

Besides, I am not like "most" guys.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

My perfect vacation would just involve a alot of cheeb, an acoustic guitar, and tour dates. AKA, my friend's April tour coming this spring to the East Coast.

Fuckin' SWEET
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                I spent my summer lunch breaks reading Ewan MacGregor's motorbike trip around the world, and then the rest of the afternoon googling the chapter I'd just read. I've also got this complex where I can't go to where I'll stand out. For example my Dad had to travel to India for a fortnight about 5 years ago, and he had to visit this remote backwater village. The car broke down and after about 20 minutes the whole of the village had gathered round and were peering through the windows as they'd never seen a white guy with glasses before. I know thats extreme but I hate the thought of walking down the street and the locals going "shit, another tourist". With both of those in mind, I've decided that rather go on some endurance trip, I'd love to spend a few weeks either going through America on Route 66 or travelling the Overseas Highway through the Florida Keys, in a convertible. Preferably the Florida Keys, starting in Miami for a few days and ending in Key West for a few days, stopping a couple of times at big cities and remote islands. And dodging the old people

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.c...&keepicon=true
                it's impossible to go anywhere in florida and successfully dodge old people

impossible

if you come to kansas we can hang out

edit relevant to topic: flyfishing/backpacking/mountain biking for a week or so
                PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

i just had an ideal holiday.
                  early friday morning i flew to london for a 4 day trip.
                  football, beer, partying with the boys at bricklayers arms (they were pretty high on charlie though) and more beer.
                  now my visa card is nearly empty. damn you englishmen and your pubs!
                  Throughout time, there’s been
                  crimes, throughout our history
                  But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
                  Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
                  Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
                  Come on and take a stand
                  Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
                  and all the kids are running
                  from London to Manchester
                  cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                    i.e. ur gay?

sry, that was just too easy to resist.

as for an ideal holiday, a trip through europe with my friends from college would be it, havent seen them in a while, and noone gives a shit about petty stuff.
                    Displaced> I get pussy every day
                    Displaced> I'm rich
                    Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                    Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                    Thors> prolly
                    Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                      I cant beleive i got into a bitch fightwith a bloody poofta GOD DAMN i am an idiot FUCK FUCK SHIT BASTARD DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      I just knew there was something diffrent about him what an asshole. I am going to hang myself cause i get everything wrong. At first I thought he was a bloody women DAMN! Galleleo dont ever ever ever speak to me again FAGGG!
                      TIP! for u guys never ever get into an argument with a fag or a female...pointless.

My ideal holiday would be in US or Canada Hunting. I never done it before and it looks so much fun.

Comment

Dude, you're British. It's automatically assumed you're gay.
                        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Disp, I have been on diso.. I cannot not be gay.. Besides depre told me last night that you wanted my ass.

Anyway, what I meant: I don't drink alcohol, so for me their is no point in going with the guys getting pissed and then brag about it later.. I don't think that is cool at all. I am not a huge party person, meaning yea I do go to parties, I have fun there, but I don't party every day, I don't party every single weekend. And also I am not someone who thinks that it's really cool to talk about ho's and bitches and how did one last night and stuff like that.. I still respect other people, wich is rare in this world nowdays, granted. But hey, I dare to be different.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                            Dude, you're British. It's automatically assumed you're gay.
                            Did you know that in Britain Gay people sound American.

Comment

Galleleo a straight man would never ever say that. Dont speak to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X