I Hate ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hate ...

PC games, console games.. you name it. I just figured out that I'm so addicted to games, there seems like there not really anything to do then just like sit some hours playing some game and then maybe quit.. go watch tv or something.

I mean what else is there to do.. Its not like I always enjoy reading.. its like I don't have any motivation to read, knowing that I can play some game. But I guess drawing wouldn't hurt.. Though I've meet this wonderful girl in my school. Very beautiful, blond though dyed red, rasta styled hairstyle atm, very fit.. She got the most beautiful smile I've ever seen and she turns red/blushes alot when she is embarrased or when she is laughing.. which is very cute. She got a real beautiful voice, she sings too. Her laugh just makes you warm inside.. she do smile alot, I like that..

What I've noticed is that she is a very gentle person, calm but energic.. not only is she very attractive in my eyes, she is also very beautiful inside, which amazes me alot. Going kinda slow though, but recently I've had more contact with her, which is a good thing. But slow is good.. I mean, why rush into a relationship if you don't know eachother that good. Its hard, but I guess I need to wait, actually thats the only thing to do at the moment.

Anyways, I was thinking on installing continuum, but then again, I'd just get stuck infront of the computer for awhile, then get bored on continuum and then start some other game, which would lead that I spend my days playing on the pc. Basically there isn't no point in playing games.. it just a waste of time, for me. And I get so easily addicted.. I hate it. Solution is just to stop playing..

Maybe I should go and sleep.. I kind got sleepy at 9pm already.. which is very weird.. the clock is like 0:11am.. been I used to play I stayed up to 4am.. -_- now 0:00+am feels so late..

Feel free to share something useful and constructive ( I know you can be mature enough :> ) , about something you are struggling in life with for an example. Or give some positive event/thing that you like what has happend in your life.

Too tired to check spellings and stuff.. -_-'' zzzz
    Last edited by 1ight; 01-27-2006, 06:13 PM.
    Endless space, endless exploration.

colin powell says i'm not reading all that shit

Comment

Originally posted by Evasive
      colin powell says i'm not reading all that shit
      suit yourself, thanks for the intrest though : )

Comment

cliffnotes please

Comment

summary
          I found out that I am obsessed with computer/video gaming
          I don't like to read. I met a really nice girl.
          I want to get to know her more.
          I thought about Continuum.
          I decided not to.
          I got sleepy during the time I usually play Cont.
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

The text ain't that long.. it doesn't take a long time to read it. : )

Comment

spend time with the girl, rather than on computer.

Originally posted by Disliked
              Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
              +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

everything
                about
                u
                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                Failure teaches success.

Comment

People who are called Colin yet just won't come to terms with it and demand to be called Co-lin
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Btw 1ight u could always play SRO again, its always there
                    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                      People who are called Colin yet just won't come to terms with it and demand to be called Co-lin
                      i have a friend named colin, i call him colon.
                      Originally posted by turmio
                      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                      Originally posted by grand
                      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Colin Mockery is the funniest man alive......congrats Canada, you win this time.
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

it's the opposite here

I read too much and I don't come into Continuum so often anymore
                          but I should because sk8 is awesome
                          YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
                          Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Working...
                          X