Omg check this out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg check this out!

Hello everyone today I am releasing alittle information on my new zone in the making called Twisted Metal, I have some car shipsets that kinda looks like the games cars but I need a ship maker to design me replicas of the car models on the game. One thing that the game is bringing to the table of zone hosting is you are able to upgrade your car and it will stay until you degrade it or I reset it, not everything can stay the things that can stay is movement, and energy so if you upgrade the speed of your car it will be stored in the bots database. I am trying to make the shipsets fittable to everyones likings, but every ship is going to be basic until you upgrade it, so its mostly up to you, if you want to have a fast moving car then kill people win events and you can get that. The zone is not up atm but Im working with ThomasWilliams (owner of SSO Rainbow-Six) and he is going to close down Rainbow-Six and upload Twisted Metal. Also could you guys give me your imput on what you think, and make suggestions that I should add? Thanks for tuning in and I will keep you updated weekly, or login and stop by SSO Rainbow-Six and talk to Weavil,ThomasWilliams, or Myself. Please tell me waht you think because I dont want to open it and people dont like it.

PS. if you played the game It will have its fast pase feeling.

pace*

ILLEGAL STREET RACING shotgun Michelle Rodriguez
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

In my opinion, this should be moved to Usless Crap. Because this isn't really a disscusion.
      hey,
      don't look at me for
      your stupid and enoying problems

Comment

the game is good
        PUNCH SLOW WALKING PEOPLE IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD.

Comment

Working...
        X