No announcement yet.

Muslims question the holocaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really think Skitzo is on to something this time. I'm feeling oppressed right now; me being white, middle class, and Protestant. And man these blue eyes are really getting me down. WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE BROWN ONES OH ARYAN GOD

Comment

• south afrika ftw

and yes, fuck off on my back

SKEET SKEET
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• Why does this thread still exist?

Originally posted by Disliked
        Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
        +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

• It never really did. It was all manufactured by the Zionist Jews.
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

• Last edited by Sarien; 02-20-2006, 10:34 PM.
            "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

• I got brown eyes
              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
              There wont be another election for president.
              Obama is the Omega President.
              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by SkiTzO
                In european history the holocaust is a fact and if anyone even questions it they are described as a racist or a hater. Now I have discovered that this is not the case in the muslim world and alot of them beleive it to be a hoax, Irans president for example. I dont understand why anyone would even question the holocaust but it certainly doesnt sound anti-semitic to me to question a moment in history.This video has not changed my mind on the holocaust (I still cant decide lol) but it has brought to my attention some interesting facts, like why Britain gave palastine to the jews.

Please watch it and decide for yourself.

http://www.solargeneral.com/video/jdw.wmv<---Judea declares war on Germany

Is it just me or is the world FUCKED UP!

"The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one."
                Adolf Hitler

Edit: Isnt it strange how as soon as muslims around the world embarrass themselves with the cartoon protests, the western media has decided to tell everyone that they are also anti-semitic. who controls the western media?
                brb, going to the home office to get you deported.
                Reinstate Sarien
                ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

• Originally posted by Da1andonly
                  I got brown eyes
                  my penis is brown
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                    my penis is brown
                    I SWEAR TO GOD STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD BOY!

You gota big motherfukin mouth dog, shut it homey.

Comment

• Man, racism really makes a person that much cooler.

Comment

• Man you kno what? Your post made me really step back and think about how my life has been going, what I've been doing all this time. It actually provoked some self-contemplation, caused me to look at myself, you know, what makes me...me. I mean after all, how can an africian american male really be anything but a "boy" when he is surrounded by an opressive system and thinly veiled stereotypical reactions coupled with blissful, ignorant underlying racist ideals and beliefs? People usually perceive actions and behaviors as positive or negative depending on their perception of the person going through with said actions/behaviors. Hence an old mistrustful white woman that dropped her purse will think a young african american male bending to pick it up is trying to steal it, rather than just trying to help the old lady out. Damn man, you've opened my eyes, it's like it was always there but I was blind to it, I shut it out for an easier outlook on life.

wait for it
                        wait for it
                        wait for it
                        wait for it
                        wait for it
                        wait for it
                        wait for it
                        wait for it
                        wait for it
                        wait for it
                        wait for it
                        wait for it
                        wait for it
                        wait for it
                        wait for it
                        wait for it
                        wait for it
                        you didn't think I was serious, did you?

Oh wait, I almost forgot that this is the internet.

Comment

• Can't we just ban Skitzo (and maybe RATTY too) for this kind of racism? No they're not dropping the slurs but by implication they're saying things that, while I'm sure LB doesn't think twice about what they say due to their apparent lack of brain power, I and others on the boards don't want to see because it could be very disparaging were the words to come from the mouth of a person who could tie their owns shoes.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkiTzO
                            Finished is it totally off the subject of the holocaust and the video so no more replys from me.

Originally posted by SkiTzO
                            I SWEAR TO GOD STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD BOY!
                            You gota big motherfukin mouth dog, shut it homey.

???????

Comment

• Originally posted by genocidal
                              Can't we just ban Skitzo (and maybe RATTY too) for this kind of racism? No they're not dropping the slurs but by implication they're saying things that, while I'm sure LB doesn't think twice about what they say due to their apparent lack of brain power, I and others on the boards don't want to see because it could be very disparaging were the words to come from the mouth of a person who could tie their owns shoes.
                              The thing is though, and I support the mods on this, they technically haven't broken any of the rules, and have thus far only stated their opinions, idiotic as they may be, which is perfectly acceptable by rules. They're entitled to their opinion, and we have to respect that. Don't respect the opinion, respect the person's right to an opinion.

edit: LOL at the Blazing Saddles .gif.Good ass movie too.
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Racist? Where?
                                DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                                Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                                Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                                -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X