No announcement yet.

Muslims question the holocaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is rediculous, skitzo merely opens his mouth and little gits immediately insult him, maybe you should just reply to his post like good little nerds ot i will pput a terribel spell on you were 6ft worms come out of your mouth every time you attempt to communicate :P ow yes btw the holecaust is obviously not a hoax because think about friends grand parents (i have one) who have died in the holocaust and people wouldnt fake about that.
    Join the emperors legion in the task of uniting all Sadukar under the rule of one emperor on the plagued plannet of Arakis, destroying the fremen, and contolling the Houses of Harkonen, Ordos and Atriedes, together we will reign superior, and the force of the Sadukar will grow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squeezer
      The thing is though, and I support the mods on this, they technically haven't broken any of the rules, and have thus far only stated their opinions, idiotic as they may be, which is perfectly acceptable by rules. They're entitled to their opinion, and we have to respect that. Don't respect the opinion, respect the person's right to an opinion.

edit: LOL at the Blazing Saddles .gif.Good ass movie too.
      Posting a picture like he did and talking down to an African American person mockingly using ebonics is racist, not an opinion. I realize he didn't use slurs but racism comes in forms other than overt slurs.

Comment

• He's been racist about a ton of shit, so has Ratty but they are still here because people respond to them and they are the centers of ridicule- it keeps up the post count. Although I can see where you're coming from Squeezer, it doesn't have to deal with respecting the people's right to an opinion, it has to deal with what keeps these forums alive. The only time Zeus or whoever is going to ban them are when they go over the top with a stream of racist shit, but random comments here and there are ok by the mod standards. I'll just throw in some asian jokes here and there and see how long it takes for me to get a warning.

With it being asian though, that probably won't be very long.

GET IT? KEKEKEKEKE.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• I'm afraid of Zeus's already strong inclination to ban me or else I'd make British jokes. The biggest joke however is Skitzo - he's definitely surpassed our past trolls in stupidity. I mean, at least Tone read SOMETHING; at least Zabuza's excuse was being 11 and watching too much anime; at least RATTY's first language isn't English; at least Ice Storm wasn't racist; at least Spacely had the excuse of being heavily sexually abused as a child; at least Telcat has proven she has only half or less of a human brain; and at least poop juice didn't idolize Hitler.

Comment

• Originally posted by genocidal
            Posting a picture like he did and talking down to an African American person mockingly using ebonics is racist, not an opinion. I realize he didn't use slurs but racism comes in forms other than overt slurs.
            This isnt a court of law you fukin moron, now stop your whinning bitch. FFS this is what gets me pissed off on the fukin internet. Little dicks like you that are narrow at the shoulder and wide at the hip, in other words you're a fukin dork. DO NOT act like a pedantic little smartypants with me you stupid TWAT!

[img=http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/5721/eyetest5jd.th.jpg]<---For you Genocidal
            Last edited by SkiTzO; 02-21-2006, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• Skitzo's school was a hoax.
              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

• I didn't make this post. Dock used his admin powers to post it and pretend that it was me.

PROVE ME WRONG
                --|-- Question #60 | Category: History
                --|-- Question: What husband wife team starred in "a turkey for the president"?
                --|-- Hint: Starts with 'Ron'
                ConCor> ronald reagan
                ConCor> ronal
                --|-- No one has given the correct answer of 'Ronald and Nancy Reagon'

Comment

• I was trying to stay out the way of LB. I knew he was going to try and provoke me, hes a smartass who thinks he is da man in da forum. Its almost as if you two have planned this little hunt to get me but it didnt work now FUCK OFF!

I do not hate.

LB I will not reply or listen to anything you post so dont talk to me. "You aint ready for this fu."

Can you talk about the holocaust the video or something, please dont ruin my nice thread.
                  Last edited by SkiTzO; 02-21-2006, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• Skitzo, please look out for the publising of Drew Westen's latest research. (about partisan thinking)
                    Last edited by Zerzera; 02-21-2006, 02:21 PM.
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

• he's right, it is a pretty nice thread

LEADING INTO MY PANTS
                      Originally posted by Ward
                      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

• Originally posted by SkiTzO
                        This isnt a court of law you fukin moron, now stop your whinning bitch. FFS this is what gets me pissed off on the fukin internet. Little dicks like you that are narrow at the shoulder and wide at the hip, in other words you're a fukin dork. DO NOT act like a pedantic little smartypants with me you stupid TWAT!

[img=http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/5721/eyetest5jd.th.jpg]<---For you Genocidal
                        I thought I was a gay Muslim too.

Comment

Look believe it or not I was actually trying to stay out the way of LB. I knew he was going to try and provoke me, hes a smartass who thinks he is da man in da forum. Its almost as if you two have planned this little hunt to get me but it didnt work now FUCK OFF!

I do not hate.

LB I will not reply or listen to anything you post so dont talk to me. "You aint ready for this fu."

Can you talk about the holocaust the video or something, please dont ruin my nice thread.
                          Provoke nothing. This is how people interact and you don't seem capable of interacting with others without getting racist. I'm not sure if anyone's ever told you this before, but that is a serious social problem. No one here but the possible exception of Spliffing seems to think that you are the victim in all of this. Believe me, you aren't. I've said it before and I'll say it here again: you have a lot of growing up to do.

Comment

• I was trying to stay out the way of LB. I knew he was going to try and provoke me, hes a smartass who thinks he is da man in da forum. Its almost as if you two have planned this little hunt to get me but it didnt work now FUCK OFF!

I do not hate.

What? Trying to stay out of my way? Am I supposed to feel grateful? It's not so much that I have a high opinion of myself on/off the forums (I am quite a sexy/witty beast though, I muse admit) , it's that I felt like posting something in here so I posted it. I didn't take a second to think about what random troll tanget you were on, I thought of a penis joke and I made it. That simple. Then you come out of nowhere with the whole " LOOK AT ME PLEASE LOOK AT ME SEE I CAN SAY/POST OBVIOUS STUPID/OFFENSIVE STUFF TO PROVOKE PEOPLE", when I was just made a nice comment about my dilly-whickle.

I'm sorry I haven't jumped up and down with everyone about your antics, I've done that for like 3 different trolls here before and I got tired of doing it when Tone came around. No hunt was planned, my shit on these forums is 98% random, planning takes all the fun out of things. I don't remember what else I was going to write down but you're not reading or going to reply to this ( ) so it doesn't matter too much, does it?

Vyk, talk about your pants interests me, tell me more.
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• My favourite part was when he said he does not hate.

Comment

I was trying to stay out the way of LB. I knew he was going to try and provoke me, hes a smartass who thinks he is da man in da forum.
                                Dude, he's da man. Can't you see how angry he is all the time?

Wouldn't surprise me if Hulk's son (if he ever gets one) became black instead of green.
                                DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                                Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                                Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                                -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X