Muslims question the holocaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• liquid blue. :up:

skitzo is just a bloody wigger wanker twat, simpel.
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Da1andonly
      liquid blue. :up:

skitzo is just a bloody wigger wanker twat, simpel.
      How in the deep blue flames of hell is skitzo a wigger? i just dont understand why people do not respond to a topic in a normal way, he didnt spawn anything of, people immediately started on him, its like people wait for him to post just so they can ridicule him, stupid if you ask me, yeh its a pretty grim topic, but it should be a adult conversation not a kiddy flaming match, now resolve your differences, i have done some personal research on skitzos post, sure some of the stuff he says is out of order, but dont we all say things that are a bit offensive at times? This however is still nothing to compare with the amount of shit that people say to him, he is a guy trying to have a convo, not fight a war.
      Join the emperors legion in the task of uniting all Sadukar under the rule of one emperor on the plagued plannet of Arakis, destroying the fremen, and contolling the Houses of Harkonen, Ordos and Atriedes, together we will reign superior, and the force of the Sadukar will grow.

Comment

• He says things that he knows are blatantly offensive, just to get a rise out of people. It's one thing to defend someone when they honestly aren't trying to get into a fight, it's another to do so when a person is repeatedly saying and posting offensive pictures and images just to get a rile out of people. I agree with you, I don't see the point in people constantly flipping out on him, but to say that he's just trying to have a conversation is to be as blind as the people you're preaching to.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• What do you mean he didn't spawn things off? I think the opening post of this thread was more then enough reason to "attack" him, as he says.. then his future replies were all the more reason.

And he is calling him a wigger more as joke.. because skit seems to love the word.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• first of all:

Originally posted by http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=16740
            12. Racism is forbidden
            so don't tell me that ratty... or skitzo don't warrant bans by the rules of the forum; wadi would have done it the instant they opened their maws. whether they 'should' be banned is another manner- i guess they should get banned when they stop being entertainingly stupid. ratty is sort of losing entertainment value and entering ban range, but skitzo (to me, at least) is still plenty entertaining.

second of all:

this thread introduced me to the "bam_ashloose" thread, which i hadn't seen before this. that thread delivers
            Originally posted by Ward
            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

• i see, well at least the argument has spanned down a fair amount now, so we can continue the topic as a debate, sorry if i have caused offense to anyone, but i spoke to him a couple of times and he is an alright bloke

replace bloke with guy (I AM NOT A LONDONER)
              Join the emperors legion in the task of uniting all Sadukar under the rule of one emperor on the plagued plannet of Arakis, destroying the fremen, and contolling the Houses of Harkonen, Ordos and Atriedes, together we will reign superior, and the force of the Sadukar will grow.

Comment

• I'm still trying to figure out how LB's penis being brown was an act of provocation.

I understand what you are saying Spliffing, and you're right to a point. Skitzo hasn't been as innocent as you depict him to be and he's been crossing the line into racism in response to little stuff and in several cases, as a reply to the kind of discussion you're looking for. You may not consider that to be "spawning" the flames, but it sure as hell is pouring lighter fluid on it.
                Last edited by Troll King; 02-22-2006, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Listen I have a strange thing going on in that I created this thread so I want it to be a good one, dont ask me why, its sad yes, but thats just me. Talk about the holocaust or something and we will talk like adults.

If you look back you will see that I was out of order with LB. I dont go back on anything I said but lets just forget that ever happened.

Freedom

ps. There will be no more shitty videos ok

Comment

• Originally posted by Vykromond
                    first of all:

so don't tell me that ratty... or skitzo don't warrant bans by the rules of the forum; wadi would have done it the instant they opened their maws. whether they 'should' be banned is another manner- i guess they should get banned when they stop being entertainingly stupid. ratty is sort of losing entertainment value and entering ban range, but skitzo (to me, at least) is still plenty entertaining.

second of all:

this thread introduced me to the "bam_ashloose" thread, which i hadn't seen before this. that thread delivers
                    Aren't you the newbie I raped without effort in elim?

No wonder you got something against me. Each time you open your mouth my name is somehow there.
                    DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                    Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                    Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                    -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

• RATTY... just took Vyk's post and said, "Fuck yes you're absolutely right I never contribute a goddamn thing to any topic in any thread on any forum and deserve to be banned."

Comment

• Originally posted by genocidal
                        RATTY... just took Vyk's post and said, "Fuck yes you're absolutely right I never contribute a goddamn thing to any topic in any thread on any forum and deserve to be banned."
                        Eat shit you gay retard, read your own post and FUCK OFF!

Comment

• Flame war, part 2: Return of Skitzo. incidentally, skitty, you don't make a very convincing argument for yourself.

Originally posted by Disliked
                          Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                          +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

• Originally posted by SkiTzO
                            I created this thread
                            Originally posted by SkiTzO
                            I want it to be a good one
                            I know an oxymoron; a good skitzo-thread.

Quote Hitler some more you hypocrite, I know you only do it for the attention, because there is nothing that connects you and him.
                            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

• He's just defending his long-distance relationship boyfriend. I'll let him be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Troll King
                                I'm still trying to figure out how LB's penis being brown was an act of provocation.
                                It didn't, he was just trying to incite one more person to get all angry with him.
                                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X