Muslims question the holocaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RATTY...
    Aren't you the newbie I raped without effort in elim?

No wonder you got something against me. Each time you open your mouth my name is somehow there.
    spaceship... game?
    Originally posted by Ward
    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquid Blue
      It didn't, he was just trying to incite one more person to get all angry with him.

Holy shit, you have a brown penis?

I thought all black people were white in the areas underneath their clothes?
      "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

• Does this revelation provoke you, or would you merely say it was mildly stirring?

Comment

• jeesus christ is anyone capable of holding a decent conversation? at least troll can see were im coming from.
          Join the emperors legion in the task of uniting all Sadukar under the rule of one emperor on the plagued plannet of Arakis, destroying the fremen, and contolling the Houses of Harkonen, Ordos and Atriedes, together we will reign superior, and the force of the Sadukar will grow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarien
            Holy shit, you have a brown penis?

I thought all black people were white in the areas underneath their clothes?
            Just because there's usually white skin down there doesn't mean it's ours, your view is just blocked by the neighborhood suburban milfs of the area.

Don't worry Skit, us "boys" are trying to get you as many little nappy haired mocha-toned half brothers as possible.
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• Okay, we're done here. Take a week vacation, please. No racism. - Conc
              Last edited by ConcreteSchlyrd; 02-23-2006, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• okay skitz that was a bit racist, man ill suport you loads because the amount of shit you get is unbelievable, but that was pretty out of order, im fine with swearing but racism is going a bit far -_-
                Join the emperors legion in the task of uniting all Sadukar under the rule of one emperor on the plagued plannet of Arakis, destroying the fremen, and contolling the Houses of Harkonen, Ordos and Atriedes, together we will reign superior, and the force of the Sadukar will grow.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkiTzO
                  Your causing alot of trouble with your baboon mouth boy so shut those god damn lips.
                  and skitzofuck says he isn't racist. "Racially aware" - BAN him? Zeus? come on
                  Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                  You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                  There wont be another election for president.
                  Obama is the Omega President.
                  http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• dont ban him, he can be real cool to talk to, you just need to get his good side, instead of insulting him.

Comment

• You shouldn't have to "get on his good side", if he cannot talk to people normally without flipping out on anything (even stuff not involving him), then why continue to talk to him on a level of equals? Actions have consequences, and so do the words and thoughts that come from people, by just saying " oh you just have to get on his good side", and brush off blatantly offensive things he says, you're just spoiling him and letting him know that he doesn't have to adhere to society's standards of common sense and social skills.

I guess we just have to wait until he's posting mad pictures of lynchings and so forth before he gets, banned, I honestly thought something a little more creative would be coming my way. Baboon mouth? Aww, you hurt me so deeply. Maybe something along the lines of " come here and get your social necktie , then post the picture of a noose- that or say " sorry I don't understand jungle talk", and post a gif of some tribal dancing- we gotta bump up your efforts, chief. C- for effort, D for originality, don't be afraid to use google and pop up with something original.
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• Yeah that kind of shit wouldn't stand for 5 seconds in-game - much less with more concerned mods.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spliffing
                          dont ban him, he can be real cool to talk to, you just need to get his good side, instead of insulting him.
                          You pick the side of someone citing Hitler. Don't act all surprised that he makes racist remarks.
                          Ofcourse he gets a load of shit, and it's called for.
                          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

• Originally posted by Troll King
                            Does this revelation provoke you, or would you merely say it was mildly stirring?

It's kind of hot.

Now, to figure out how I can perhaps see images of such a phenomenon. Ahh, The Internet... the answer to all our problems.
                            "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

• I think Sarien wants to see my penis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                                I think Sarien wants to see my penis.
                                Or you wish to show it.
                                Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                                1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Working...
                                X