Help wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help wanted

Who here is looking for something to do? If so read below!

SS TwistedMetal is currently looking for staff to help us on this project, we currently have 3 people that is helping us with this project (not including my mods,smods also special thanks to Purge+) we are looking for staff! if you are interested please pm,message us on any SSC,SSO zone.

And please,Please dont respond with any negitive feedback, if you are interested do what i said above if not go to another topic please!

TO get a better understanding of what you are going to be working on click the url below!
    http://forums.minegoboom.com/viewtopic.php?t=5947

Please kill yourself now and save me the trouble
    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

i would help if it was called "sscu twysted mytal" and was in a really gothic font
      Originally posted by Ward
      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Mytal just reads as "my-tal" to me, whereas twysted reads as "twisted"
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

ok, how about metyl

Comment

Thats more "met-ill"

Comment

umm... both of them would probably be m(ae)(glottal "t" stop)(schwa)l

...or do brits not have that glottal stop? i wouldn't know, but i don't think it makes a difference here

Comment

to me it's somewhere between meh-tall or meh-tuhl, where the t is flapped

Twist Ted me tall
                Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
                -Buddha

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
                  umm... both of them would probably be m(ae)(glottal "t" stop)(schwa)l

...or do brits not have that glottal stop? i wouldn't know, but i don't think it makes a difference here
                  I honestly haven't got a clue what you're talking about so if you genuinely want a response you're going to have to dumb that down a bit

Comment

yeah, sorry, it would be a flap. not on my shit today.

zeus:

mmmmm + "ehh" sound expelling air through middle of mouth + "t" sound with air stopping at top of mouth where tongue is placed above gum line, sounding like the "tt" in "battle" + unstressed "uh" sound + llllll

Comment

My english teacher said schwa is the sound that comes out when someone gently punches you in the stomach
                      last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
                        yeah, sorry, it would be a flap. not on my shit today.

zeus:

mmmmm + "ehh" sound expelling air through middle of mouth + "t" sound with air stopping at top of mouth where tongue is placed above gum line, sounding like the "tt" in "battle" + unstressed "uh" sound + llllll
                        I would still pronounce metyl as 'met-ill' not 'meh-tul', but aluminum/aluminum

Comment

oh okay

Comment

Working...
                          X