Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
    I thought you didn't like Vodka Face.
    i dont like vodka over other types of liqour in the same price range. would i rather have grey goose than a good scotch? no. would i rather have it than evan williams? hell yeah, its a ton smoother.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Manhattan all the way, bitches. Whiskey, Vermouth, garnished with a cherry. Classic.

Comment

Well there are so many different names for so many drinks. Heres some I like:

Whiskey: Famous Grouse, Khardu, Jameson, Cutty Sark

Wine: Our North Portuguese wine (one of the best in Europe)

Shots: Kalashnikov, Cocaine and some others.

Bailey's, Vodka with Lemon, red bull, or just straight, Pisang Ambom, Safari, Sangria and Amendoa Amarga (dont know the name in english), those local/regional drinks, Gin, Tequilla, and others.

Theres not alot of them that I dont like, but there are two that standout, Martini, but especially Beer, I just cant get used to it even when Im drunk.
        Last edited by Stayon; 03-03-2006, 12:59 AM.
        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
        Your friend,
        ​​Papi
        ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
          i dont like vodka over other types of liqour in the same price range. would i rather have grey goose than a good scotch? no. would i rather have it than evan williams? hell yeah, its a ton smoother.
          You're telling me you wouldn't have Pearl of Russia over Jack? If you want smoothe, everything above Grey Goose is actually leaps and bounds smoother than most scothes I've had.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
            well he was kidding but hardly anyone thats been drinking for more than a year or two would ever buy a flavored vodka or rum. to say its better than grey goose is just laughable.
            I dunno about that...It just depends on what you're going to do with it. I like Goose when it's by itself or in a martini, but the flavored spirits are good for adding dimension to your mixed drinks.

I bought a little airline bottle of Absolut Vanilla a couple days ago. I mixed it with some Orancello (which is an Italian orange liquour) and some high-quality orange soda (the kind with real cane sugar, instead of the bullshit high fructose corn syrup) on the rocks in a lowball glass. It tasted just like a Two-Tone Bar.

But I do love Grey Goose---as far as vodka goes. Goose is high-quality, clean taste---but it definitely has a unique finish to it. What I mean by finish is---the point where you swallow it and that aftertaste that lingers in the back of your tongue and in your throat for a minute or two. Vodka, in its pure and finished form, is supposed to taste like nothing and smell like nothing. However, if every manufacturer did that, they would have no distinguishing characteristics. For instance, Belvedere vodka. Belvedere has a very neutral aftertaste. It's good for palates that don't really want to taste it as much. But Goose has a subtle, yet distinct flavor that really appeals to me.
            Last edited by Subjugation; 03-03-2006, 01:11 AM.

Comment

i dont know what pearl of russia is, im assuming its a more expensive vodka than goose, a category of vodka ive definitely never tried. talk to me in 15 years and maybe then i can comment haha.

as far as flavored vodka for mixed drinks, yeah i guess you could do that for a really specific drink and itd be good, im sure. but for mixing with any one other ingredient i find they are just more likely to make you feel sick.
              5:gen> man
              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Vodka is the main part ^-^
                -Kawrae

Comment

favorite drink would have to be orange soda
                  I see no changes all I see is racist faces
                  misplaced hate makes disgrace to races

Comment

Ok Jagermeister shots and Jager Bombs shall be the main drink next weekend (I'm not out this weekend because people are all like "DETOX DETOX WAHH").

I'll give em a try, I hope I like them!

Comment

meh, as far as straight Vodka is concerned though, Monarch still dominates.
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Am I the only person who in the world doesnt like grey goose? Sure, its better than skol or something but come on. I think its overhyped. It has a wierd aftertaste to it.

Comment

Who cares. It's vodka, not a fucking beer.
                          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Lethe
                            Am I the only person who in the world doesnt like grey goose? Sure, its better than skol or something but come on. I think its overhyped. It has a wierd aftertaste to it.
                            see my posts above.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                              Who cares. It's vodka, not a fucking beer.
                              You might find it hard to believe, but not everyone who drinks vodka (or any other spirit, for that matter) is a vapid man-child just out to get massively mashed.

Comment

I understand that, but taste of vodka is about as important as the taste as cough medicine. It's just the matter of how much you don't want it to suck.
                                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                                X