No announcement yet.

Favourite drink!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favourite drink in the whole wide world is probably coca cola, but in small quantities
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Do you find any difference between CocaCola and Pepsi.
      I do, it's not big tho!! but i find Pepsi better than Cola. :fear:
      -Kawrae

Comment

Coca Cola tastes 'softer' to me, where as Pepsi tastes a lot harsher, possibly more chemicalier. I'm not much of a connosuir as I rarely drink soft drinks though

Comment

let's be realistic here: pepsi is fucking shit

Comment

I wouldn't go that far

Comment

Dr. Pepper > all.
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Vanilla Coke > All
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                  My favourite drink in the whole wide world is probably coca cola, but in small quantities
                  who are you and what have you done with our alcoholic mod from the heavens
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

weirdos

Comment

Originally posted by Fire Blade
                      My favourite drink changes every month, it's been sambuca for ages till i puked so hard from it that i hate it now. Now I mostly drink the shooter B-52, when I'm not drinking beer or vodka

B-52:

First add the Bailey's irish cream, then the Tia Maria, and then carefully the Absinthe: Put the shot on fire and drink it with a straw, or you have another choice: When the shot is on fire you slap it to extinguish the fire and then you drink it.

receipt:

1/3 Baileys irish cream
                      1/3 Tia maria
                      1/4 Absinthe
                      ah! when We (that's warportal, cundor and I) go out with friends and we always drink this when we already had enuf!
                      Man, I am telling you, one time I almost puked over the bar!
                      Good times $

Edit:
                      Last week drank a lot of cuban rum, with cola and ice (was good)

Personally I like bacardi Cola

And does anyone know this vodka "Zubrowka" it's Polish and I have a bottle at my college room, I like it very much (on the rocks tho)
                      Last edited by PolluX; 03-06-2006, 12:30 PM.
                      some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                      1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                      1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                        Dr. Pepper > all.
                        fucking right

although it mostly depends on my mood, i will usually opt for the Dr. Pepper

Comment

guinness
                          boulevard wheat
                          beck's
                          corona
                          jagermeister
                          bailey's
                          irish carbombs (drop a shot of bailey's into a half-full glass of guinness, then chug...include a touch of jameson irish whiskey if you're feeling saucy)
                          soco and lime
                          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

jager bomb
                            grey goose and cranberry or apple juice
                            kamikaze
                            blue lagoon
                            Last edited by Volcs; 03-06-2006, 04:21 PM.
                            Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

I usually just stick with some SoCo, just out of habit.
                              While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
                              Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

grey goose and lemonade is pretty quality too, i forgot to mention that
                                PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Working...
                                X