Matrix 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrix 2?

anyone know if this movie even exists? or if its coming out soon?

2 matrix movies comin out... matrix revolutions and matrix reloaded. i forget when the first one is gonna come out... and then the second one will come out 6 months after. also i dont know which one will come out first.
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I can not wait for that movie. The first one blew my mind. I watch it like twice a month. This one better live up to my expectations,or i will cry.
      ()_()
      (0.o)
      (")(")

Comment

they've been working on it long enough, it better be good.

I hear they go to zion and stuff and they fight in the air or some shit. Should be good

Comment

I can't wait
          ()_()
          (0.o)
          (")(")

Comment

they filmed both of them at the same time a while back, i *think* the second one comes out in the spring. not sure. i saw a trailer for them both like 6 months ago.

Comment

There are two theater releases and one dvd release planned for this year. It's been a while since I read the current plan, so things might have changed:

In May, the first theater release (Matrix: Reloaded) should be coming out. Before the movie will be a 10 minute trailer for the dvd, more on this in a touch.

Shortly there after, a DVD titled "Animatrix" will be released. It contains 9 animated short stories in the Matrix setting. A number of them are written by the Wachowski brothers. Each of them are directed by a different popular anime director. There is a 10th story that is slated to serve as the trailer seen before Matrix: Reloaded.

November the last release should be coming out. There is also a game in the works with a completely original script. For more information on any of these, check out the recent article in Newsweek.

Comment

oooooooooooooo Matrix the Game :eek:
                ()_()
                (0.o)
                (")(")

Comment

Last edited by Webbb Llama v1.5; 01-02-2003, 03:32 PM.
                  I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

I heard that the 2nd movie was cancled or something because the Trinity actor died. I take it thats wrong then?
                    Psychiatrists say that 1 of 4 people is mentaly ill. Check 3 of your friends; If they're ok, your it.

Comment

I see no mention of this on the site at all. Two actress involved with the pictures did die, but niether had large parts. (Aliyah and the woman who played the Prophetess)

Comment

Heya,

Over here in the UK, Matrix Reloaded (or the first of the second one, i forget the name) is realesed in March-May time. And the Thrid one is this year, but i dont know when.
                        • Matrix reloaded has taken longer than expected to be relaesed becuase. Keanu Reeves' ex-girlfriend (Jennifer Syme) was involved in a fatal car accident, and left Keanu grief striken enough to delay filming.
                        • Also according to Cinescape, the reason why it has pushed back to 2003 is because AOL/TimeWarner, the company behind the Matrix will have too many successful film franchises for that year.

The Harry Potter sequel - The Chamber of Secrets and the second Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers both came out at the end of 2002 so forced the studio to rethink its December 25 release date for the Matrix. Another push on the release date has seen the release date pushed further back from Spring 2003, the season of the original Matrix, to Summer 2003.
                          Filming was expected to finish in August, so a Summer 2003 seems like a feasable release date.
                        • I also heard that Tinity broke her arm/ankle (or some other part of her sexy body. Early on in filming.

Anywho, some of the photos and pre release footage look stunning.

-aphix
                        help: (skate) (elim): I fell off my chair, can someone help me up?

Comment

Working...
                        X