Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was there a big fat black man in the bogs of the pub last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money
    they're called porters AND FOR GOD SAKES TIP HIM HES GOT 8 KIDS WHO DROPPED OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL
    thats better

Comment

I'm READY TO SMASH THINGS

Are you with me on this one Fidel Castro?
      sage

Comment

Yea they're loads of the club/bar toilets around where I live (not particularly high-end ones), and some in Southampton where I study too. "Freshen up! Freshen up!". Always ignore them, but I don't really find them that annoying anymore, just got used to them. Maybe it's just an England thing, which has only recently spread to Ireland?
        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
        ---A few minutes later---
        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
        9:Kim> UM
        9:Kim> i didn't
        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

I know an African themed club in Southport that has a black guy in the toilets, sat with towels, aftershave, sweets, cigars etc. You seem to just tip him any amount and he will do more or less anything for you. Its awesome.

Aha! found it - www.springboktrekkers.com

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            I'm READY TO SMASH THINGS

Are you with me on this one Fidel Castro?
            Sure
            While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
            Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

I have seen them before in golfclubs.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

wait... what country are you from? not only did you call the bar a pub, but the bathroom is a bog? wierd wording, definately European, but from...?

onto the subject at hand however, the big fat man in the "bog" that happens to be black may have been homeless or something? Maybe he was paid by the "pub" to do what he was doing? Maybe he was just being helpful? Maybe he wanted a drink and lost his wallet? Maybe he was just putting on an act to watch you take a piss? You tell me, but either way why does it matter? (except the "watch you take a piss" part) Would you feel different if it was a skinny white guy doing the same thing? You seem pretty racist :/ if its just an unconcious act or not it seems somewhat apparent that you look down on black people. I'm white but hating on other races just shows that you obviously don't know how the world works outside of your small little country that youve enclosed yourself into. If I grew up somewhere other than a large city like Chicago, and everyone could afford to be racist around me, maybe I would be too due to the environment around me, but I didn't so I think the way you word things is kind of wrong. Not to be politically corrent, but more just an awareness thing, since you go around in Chicago saying the N word or talking about "black people" all the time, and you'll end up getting yourself into more trouble than you want.
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt
                  wait... what country are you from? not only did you call the bar a pub, but the bathroom is a bog? wierd wording, definately European, but from...?
                  England... yes, we're cool.

Comment

loololololololol I love how exalt totally missed the whole damn point.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

onto the subject at hand however, the big fat man in the "bog" that happens to be black may have been homeless or something? Maybe he was paid by the "pub" to do what he was doing? Maybe he was just being helpful? Maybe he wanted a drink and lost his wallet? Maybe he was just putting on an act to watch you take a piss? You tell me, but either way why does it matter? (except the "watch you take a piss" part) Would you feel different if it was a skinny white guy doing the same thing? You seem pretty racist :/ if its just an unconcious act or not it seems somewhat apparent that you look down on black people. I'm white but hating on other races just shows that you obviously don't know how the world works outside of your small little country that youve enclosed yourself into. If I grew up somewhere other than a large city like Chicago, and everyone could afford to be racist around me, maybe I would be too due to the environment around me, but I didn't so I think the way you word things is kind of wrong. Not to be politically corrent, but more just an awareness thing, since you go around in Chicago saying the N word or talking about "black people" all the time, and you'll end up getting yourself into more trouble than you want.

No i'm not racist at all, the fact is it was used as a descriptive word. Am i fattest cuase i said he was fat? Or hightest cuase i said he was Big?

I never said anything derogatory about him being black, it was i didn't like what he was doing, if he was an average build white guy it wouldn't made any difference to me, i still wouldn't want that sort of thing in the pub toilet.

saying things like
                      'm white but hating on other races just shows that you obviously don't know how the world works outside of your small little country that youve enclosed yourself into.
                      is rashly jumping to conclusions and shows you to be more narrow minded than myself. On what basis do you decide that i obviously don't know how the world works outside my small little country? Because i call a black man, black? Thats hate now? Is it hate when i refer to someone as white as opposed to caucasin? ... don't accuse me of hate becuase i described him, trust me if he was albino i would of mentioned that.

You know me so well though, i've left a squad due to the use off the n word before and i'm white but i don't like racism ... I've spoke out in the work place against ppl saying racist/secterian things about muslims since the attacks on the world trade tower, one of my best friends is chinese. Quite frankly i believe that we're all human and all the same.

If you want to read that i'm racist into it, fine go ahead but you've missed my point.
                      In my world,
                      I am King

sigpic

Comment

Exalt is fat and black

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                          it was only a matter of time before someone did

Comment

I liked the part where he wondered if Pressure Drop was European, even though it clearly says "Ireland" under PD's location.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                              lmao

Comment

Working...
                              X