No announcement yet.

Milosevic died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just read a report saying a toxicologist claims Milosevic was taking the wrong prescriptions in order to be sent away to Russia. What is a toxicologist doing stating the intentions behind taking the wrong medicine? I buy the theory; I don't really think the Dutch were trying to kill off Milosevic. However, it is a little strange.

Comment

I read in the paper today that after the autopsy they found out it was just a heartattack that killed him. Nothing special.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

So when I die, will I get my own thread? Though I never did anything quite as special as Slobbo and his genocide.
        While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
        Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

What made the milosevic case extra special, atleast over here donno if you heard that to in America, is that a couple of days before his death.. 1 or 2, maybe 3 not sure.. some other dude that was in his regime (forgot the name) commited suicide in the same cellcomplex. So there was all kind of question if he comitted suicide too or something. The coincidence was just big there, so there were questions.. it prob would have been less of a fuss if he died when nothing else had happened around his death. (it would have been in the news and stuff of course.)
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

damn tyrants skimming out on their trials
            Reinstate Sarien
            ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
              I read in the paper today that after the autopsy they found out it was just a heartattack that killed him. Nothing special.
              Did you read the link I posted? It was a heart attack, but the heart attack was brought on by taking the incorrect medications.

Comment

What the toxicologist was claiming seems to be true, he was poisoning himself with the wrong medicines to become sick enough that the tribunal would allow him to go to Russia where he expected he could easily escape. Or.. that's just a dutch nationalistic story to point the finger in another direction then to ourselves. :P
                Kakka> <3333333333
                missa> do i want to <3 you after you banged a donkey?

Comment

Yeah, that is somewhat I was thinking. I fully beleive he was taking the wrong medicines. I see no reason to doubt the toxicologist on that account. I just want to know why he claims as fact that Milosevic was dosing himself (which is, I beleive, the most likely story) and not some bitter guard or doctor giving him the wrong medication?

Comment

It's something they probably never know and let's hope there won't be a Harvey Lee Oswald #2 story when they need a villain. -_-
                    Kakka> <3333333333

Comment

blame Holland/netherland coz they killed him!
                      SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                      SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                      Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                      Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                      1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                      1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Today I read in the paper that he got the right pills from the doctor, but that they are not sure yet on how the wrong pills were being smuggled in, everyone gets searched and their stuff to (cept diplomats), however they have no camera surveillance and the guarding stuff was normal.. so there was plently of time for him to take something without it being noticed.

Comment

He had a dodgy ticker and he was in Holland, the fumes probably did him in
                          Originally posted by Facetious
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Or the london smog passed by
                            Kakka> <3333333333

Comment

Owww! its on now Dutchie!

Comment

Bring it QOTSA boy.

ps. Why are there 580 guests on the forums atm? :/
                                Last edited by Fire Blade; 03-15-2006, 05:20 AM.
                                Kakka> <3333333333

Comment

Working...
                                X