Core exercises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eeks
    I'm losing weight really fast... that can be a problem if you want to bulk =P
    I started drinking a whole thermos of coffee at work - my bloodpressure went up too. I also noticed that I consume a can of pineapple daily.

fuck fat burning products just become a coffee addict =P
    pinapple is good for your metabolism, so that might be a factor, instead of the coffee
    Displaced> I get pussy every day
    Displaced> I'm rich
    Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
    Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
    Thors> prolly
    Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

If eeks ate a chicken with his pineapple he'd be sure to pack on some weight, no matter what, since high metabolism + loads of energy from proteins and carbohydrates lead to quick muscle gain.

Btw, one of the most stupid things anybody can do is to just train their abs, since to be honest having sixpacks but nothing else looks kinda weird. Working out other body parts will indirectly help your core muscles because more testosterone will get released into the blood, resulting in better muscle growth. (Especially the big thigh muscles are important, many of the worlds most renowned bodybuilders say that the key to a huge upper body is leg training.)
      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
      3 league vet

Comment

oh yeah that reminds me, zloy likes a certain core exercise called the squat and used to preach it to me and bilbo (hi bilbo!) all the time on annux chat, while it is an odd and pretty gay exercise, it is amazingly strenuous to do but I would imagine go a good ways in building up thighs that you can use to kick holes into people. Or run a lot, whatever.
        sage

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          oh yeah that reminds me, zloy likes a certain core exercise called the squat and used to preach it to me and bilbo (hi bilbo!) all the time on annux chat, while it is an odd and pretty gay exercise, it is amazingly strenuous to do but I would imagine go a good ways in building up thighs that you can use to kick holes into people. Or run a lot, whatever.
          lol at you
          Originally posted by Diakka
          Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Working...
          X