Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I suffer a temporary ego-based self-image of separateness.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't tell her anything.

Just fuck her brains out.

and yes, that was a pun.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

If she's hot, go along with her bullshit to get her into bed.

If she's ugly, tell her she should seek professional help.

(If she's in-between, it depends how desperate you are)

Comment

give her a jelly filled donut, cum in her face then punch her nose.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

the mail will make me look silly out of context .. it says things like:

"....It seems that somehow or another you have gained a temporary ego-based self-image of separateness. A condition that I can only see as painful and unrewarding. When people hold on to this belief for any amount of time they inevitably create manifestations/situations in which this is a true reality. Of late, I have found myself uncomfortable with your advances toward me in trying to include me in this reality-for it does not resignate [resonate] true within me. However, I can identify with these feelings...."
          When i never made any advances toward her, never flirted, never asked out. Called her twice in 3 months, Didnt IM with her because she ignores IMs so i stopped after a certain amount of hellos knowing it wasnt that she was AFK.

Comment

As I was sitting in my chair,
            I knew the bottom wasn't there,
            Nor legs nor back, but I just sat,
            Ignoring little things like that.
            Originally posted by Disliked
            However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
            when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

a true reality lolololol
              Originally posted by Ward
              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

wtf tell her to stfu

Comment

did she use a thesaurus?

Who in their sane mind (excluding 80 year old professors at university's) would wanna use that kind of language when talking to "friends"
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Punch her in the ovaries and then put your cig out on her clit.

Comment

She reckons that every now and then you think you're better than everyone. Why she couldn't have put that in the first place is beyond me
                      Last edited by ZeUs!!; 03-27-2006, 08:06 PM.
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Is she taking psychology classes? If so, she's probably going around categorizing everyone she knows, because really now...what else can you do with a major like that?
                        Ну вот...

Comment

send this?

Comment

Tell her to keep psychology out of her own life. You don't see a surgeon operating himself either.
                            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Tell her to bend over while naked.
                              The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Working...
                              X