Omg I Fucking Own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg I Fucking Own

Oh, you people and your free games. Although I used to play ET a while ago when I was more active in Squad BnG, my Continuum Squad, which also plays ET.

That is ET, isn't it?
    The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

suck my fick
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

And with such few Xps, were you going against total newbs or what? Oh, and I love your aimbot tag at the top.
        DELETED

Comment

I bet you just sat in a corner and mortared the nme spawn. -_-
          Regency> not in for dd lol
          Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Your exp was low, I don't know what game that was, but it seems to me those were mostly TKs.

Comment

I was JUST playing that half an hour ago. I stayed on the same server the entire time I played. It was fun.

thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Jerome? Hasn't that already been copyrighted?
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

hell yea ET owns, but no, if you look all my kills more mostly knife i was a covert op

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                    Your exp was low, I don't know what game that was, but it seems to me those were mostly TKs.
                    no its xp saveforever those are clans an like 4 bots i played against i got that 3000 something in a matter of 45 minutess laughtered and ni tk's they dont shop on the kill list

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                      Jerome? Hasn't that already been copyrighted?
                      LOL...That's my real name. I was surprised when I made it that no one else had it. :fear:
                      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

doesnt matter in ET you can make your name W/E you want in game by opening console and typing /name yournamehere

Comment

Working...
                        X