• Time
  • Show
Clear All

6666 kolar?

= 666
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

you know what's one of the first things that I would do if I found out I just came into posession of a large sum of money? Piss on my bed. I'd go to my bed, stand over it and let the golden river flow. Why? Because I'd be able to buy a new bed, that's why. I just got some free money, you think I'm going to disneyland? Screw that, go pee on your bed.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

can I pee on your clothes mr. blue? cause you wont need them anymore!
        duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

sure and I'll buy a suit made of gold.
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

There's always going to be one day per year we're supposed to be doomed until 2012. Then we'll start again in another 1,000 years
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

this is bullshit..why do you care when we are doomed..probably will happen in 95959 ..GOD
              Oar> hey intersect, i found a way to get recruited.
              Intersect>really?
              Intersect>how?
              Oar> "hey, you guys look like you're down the river without an OAR"
              Intersect> HAHAHAH ROFL LMAOMALMA

Comment

Originally posted by Kuklos
                Wouldnt it be 06/06/2006
                ur quite right sir

Comment

umm, shit i need to buy some stocks in death because these motherfuckers'll bury themselves to the grave where i'll fuck all their corpses up to the top of the motherfuckin' money pile FUCK yesgoddsu89
                  Originally posted by turmio
                  jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                  Originally posted by grand
                  I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Working...
                  X