The deadliest Animal on Earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    Yeah punching it would be stupid. however kicking that nose on the other hand, well, maybe it would be easier and more effective to slam your toe edge upward into the underside of it's neck. But if you can land those toes on it's nose, it should be pretty damn effective.

Kind of a waste of a decent sized animal though, I'd sooner jump onto it's back and hold on for my very own personal riding cat.
    I dare you to try and kick a box jellyfish and see what happens then
    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

They make shovels for a reason dude.
      sage

Comment

I'm suprised no one has made a mom joke with this thread title yet.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
          I'm suprised no one has made a mom joke with this thread title yet.
          your mom's a box jellyfish.

edit: first!
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
            your mom's a box jellyfish.

edit: first!
            Your mom's "box jellyfish" is much more poisonous. Most dangerous animal, Squeezer's mother's vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesen
              Your mom's "box jellyfish" is much more poisonous. Most dangerous animal, Squeezer's mother's vagina.
              They make shovels for a reason dude.
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

i laughed out loud after fits post. haha

Comment

Originally posted by returnoftheapt
                  i laughed out loud after fits post. haha
                  can you share what these chuck norris "jokes" mean and why they're so funny?

really, i'm lost

Comment

stay lost, it's an old and tired joke. Fit using it was good because I haven't seen him use it before and it wasn't used in the topic before, but people go overboard and keep posting chuck norris shit, that's when it just gets lame.
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Mrs Zeus when angry (and I'm not going to use a shovel)
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                        This is really just useless crap I guess, not really important.

I was watching Animal Planet last night, This show was on and it was counting down the Worlds quickest killers. You would thing that a snake or spider would be the deadliest, but no, its the Box Jellyfish.

A Box Jellyfish can kill you in 45 seconds. Its stingers shoot out faster then a bullet from a gun and penetrate deep into your body, within 45 seconds, if the sting was severe enough, you will suffer a massive heart attack.

Apparently these things are very common and are actually seasonal in Australia.

*NOTE TO SELF* cancel plans on someday visiting Australia

its pretty known, maybe cause i watch national geographic all the night :-D

Comment

Working...
                        X