Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The world just might be worth saving afterall ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah so, i revoke everything i said about you. How could you forget to get her #? amateur
    Girl if it's alright,
    100%.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
      I read Nietzsche, and I was just seriously pointing out taht the world is much larger than one person. If I had the chance, I would never save the whole world. But a small group of people, undoubtedly.
      then I suppose that's where we differ.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
        i like your avatar
        Interrupt the thread flow to appease me even more.
        dong burger

Comment

GET IN THERE SON! loool
          Ardour> my fire button is escape key. and thrust is F12. i like to make it as hard for me as possible.
          Reaver> i play subspace with a steering wheel and gas pedal and a dance dance revolution pad
          Reaver> i gotta jump on the arrows and turn left to fire
          Ardour> my movement keys are random letters. i change them regually

Glide> my parents are being evil, they stole my antenna in an attempt to ground me from internet
          Glide> so i made one

Comment

Originally posted by DTF
            If I had the chance, I would never save the whole world. But a small group of people, undoubtedly.
            why?
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

And the moral of the story is:

Don't get into car accidents around Dameon or he might put the moves on you.

OR:

Scoring off of traumatized chicks is easier than the regular kind.

Wide Open Beaver.
              "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Sigh ... that is not even close to it.
                DELETED

Comment

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                    Sigh ... that is not even close to it.
                    That may not of been your intentions, but I definitely got a vibe from reading your post that you wouldn't have been nearly as psyched about aiding someone in a car accident if that person was an unattractive 65-year old meth addict.
                    PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

true

The first question which the priest and the Levite asked was: "If I stop to help this man, what will happen to me?" But... the good Samaritan reversed the question: "If I do not stop to help this man, what will happen to him?"
                      although you can't really say "sure i would still run to help if it was a 65 year old meth addict", just be happy that you helped someone out. A little bit of that from everyone will make the world a better place.

Now I need to go find a meth addict
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
                        That may not of been your intentions, but I definitely got a vibe from reading your post that you wouldn't have been nearly as psyched about aiding someone in a car accident if that person was an unattractive 65-year old meth addict.
                        I'm sure he would've if she'd had great tits.
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

hallelujah the world may be saved because of this innocent girl!

i wish i had an incident like this :P

Comment

Nah because meth users have aids.. so like they are gay, because like only gay people get aids, like no one else does, so if you like help a meth user, you'll get like aids and then you'll be gay too and that's like totally uncool, so like you would just like not be cool again..
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                              Nah because meth users have aids.. so like they are gay, because like only gay people get aids, like no one else does, so if you like help a meth user, you'll get like aids and then you'll be gay too and that's like totally uncool, so like you would just like not be cool again..
                              The man makes an excellent point.
                              Originally posted by Ward
                              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

so did you nail her yet?
                                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                                X