Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy XII : Advent Children

OMFG!!!!!

ppl if you played the game you will agree that this is the best C-Gen flick EVER!!!!!! all the original characters, some of the actuall moves cloud used in game,genova, sephiroth, its all there. i seriously cant get over how perfectly done this movie was, if you havent seen it, YOUR FUCKIN SLIPPIN!

so dl\buy\rent it, come back and agree

edit: fixed numerals lol
    Last edited by WuTang420; 04-28-2006, 11:36 AM.
    Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
    1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
    Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
    caco <ER>> )Oo
    caco <ER>> bot thief!
    caco <ER>> duel me for it
    Evasive <E> no!
    Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Atleast get the roman numbers right when you type them.

Advent Children is VII = 7

I = 1
    V = 5
    X = 10

And a thread like this existed like half a year ago.
    DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
    Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
    Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
    -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

WELCOME TO 2004, SOON BUSH WILL BE RE-ELECTED AS THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

it was boring with basically no storyline

Comment

Yea but sephiroth is pretty awesome
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.
          . â–²
          ▲ ▲

Comment

No, omni-slash (not sure if this is the name of the final move) was cool.
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

I literally fell asleep during it, because it had no plot at all and was generally boring
              I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
              I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Izor
                I literally fell asleep during it, because it had no plot at all and was generally boring
                Because you fell asleep before you could watch the entire movie. DUR :closedeye:

Originally posted by NaiLed
                it was boring with basically no storyline
                Yeah, you're right. They basically just ran around the world slashing things, having sex, and shoving materia in places where the sun doesn't shine.

Anyways, FF7:AC is okay in story-line. It is part of the long-awaited moneybank Crisis Core series that is set to expand the FF7 universe. On it's own, the story-line isn't very epic. It is just a quick romp through kicking some dildoheads' asses, and then fighting the ultimate dildohead. I feel the time-limit of being a movie doesn't grant an epic feel, and the fact this is nearly a decade since the game came out that we aren't all fanatically in love with Tifa's boobs. More or less, this is just eye candy that gives you a mild boner to seeing some favorite RPG characters, and it will not end-up being a box office bomb like The Spirits Within. lol straight dvd.
                dong burger

Comment

is the dubbing good?

Comment

There is no storyline, it's just visual food for the fans.
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                      There is no storyline, it's just visual food for the fans.
                      Oh theres plenty of storyline, the problem is that it's really obscure - even more so if you haven't played the game recently. I haven't seen the dubbed version, but I doubt it's any more clearer than the subtitles.

Edit: for a second there I thought they were making ff12 advent children, then common sense kicked in.
                      TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                      TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                      TelCat> i dont

Comment

After I watched it all it just seemed like a really bland storyline for a movie, it's like they came up with the storyline in 30 minutes and spent the rest of the 3,4 years working on the models/rigging/ environments. It's like the movie was starting to get on it's two legs and then BAM CLOUD FIGHTS SEPHIROTH and it's over.
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by phata$$
                          is the dubbing good?
                          id give the dubbing a 7 of 10. seen better, seen worse.

But yeah i guess you guys are right, the story could have been better, and i thought Barrett and could have been a little more bad ass like he was in the game, but all in all its still one of my new favorites, actually watched it twice in 2 days. Cloud is a pimp, doesnt smile once the whole movie lol.
                          Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

Evasive <E> wtf
                          Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                          caco <ER>> )Oo
                          caco <ER>> bot thief!
                          Evasive <E> no!
                          Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                            After I watched it all it just seemed like a really bland storyline for a movie, it's like they came up with the storyline in 30 minutes and spent the rest of the 3,4 years working on the models/rigging/ environments. It's like the movie was starting to get on it's two legs and then BAM CLOUD FIGHTS SEPHIROTH and it's over.
                            yeah they should have gone ahead with the other 1\2 hour to make it a 2 hour feature. i would have liked to see more of sephiroth than just coming at the end and getting his ass handed to him. should have been more story around Sephiroth and Genova, and Cloud's relationship to them.

Evasive <E> wtf
                            Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                            caco <ER>> )Oo
                            caco <ER>> bot thief!
                            Evasive <E> no!
                            Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

Originally posted by phata$$
                              is the dubbing good?
                              I've never understood people who watches dubs, it destroys the whole experience. Especially when it comes to anime and asian movies.

My little sister was watching Shaolin Soccer with english dub the other day, 5+ mins into the movie. I turned the shit off and forced her to watch it with text.
                              DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                              Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                              Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                              -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X