Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You really are a huge asshole.

Comment

I think what neo is trying to do is bring something positive...

I can't believe i am about to say this because i had problems with his system... but i really do miss GOD/COT and thats nothing against the present moderators who i consider my buddies

Its just that the constant droll of immature posts about such silly things as someone sex life or even slamming 12 year old girls just gets old.....

I would like to have a place where i can come to see positive things ... yeah i know its a pipe dream supposedly cause well OMG HOW CAN YOU HAVE SOMETHING POSITIVE from tw's... but i think its possible

I don't enjoy slamming others... and i know there are others who just stop posting here because they get tired of being constantly slammed. I agree with tiger... its not the moderators... but the people that do it.

The kewl thing is though... looking over some of Neo sites ? I think he can make a decent forums where i hope to have an advice area where people can go to share there experiences and not have to bother with constant slamming from others...
      Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

LOL, I am sry to say this, but if I do not love all flaming I can do towards wtfz and Pallies geeks I would not be visiting this forum?

And yeah, I always wonder why I didn't get banned by CoT, I was spawning and flaming 10 times harder than now.

BTW, did I tell you that COT told me that he thought I was smart ? ^_^
        Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Originally posted by TelC@t
          LOL, I am sry to say this, but if I do not love all flaming I can do towards wtfz and Pallies geeks I would not be visiting this forum?

And yeah, I always wonder why I didn't get banned by CoT, I was spawning and flaming 10 times harder than now.

He lied -_-
          TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

I like how you did the same whiney stomp off and pout in the corner thing back on ForumSpec that Neodis is doing now on these forums.
            HOORAY FOR FORUM PUSSIES PAST AND PRESENT!!
            sage

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              I like how you did the same whiney stomp off and pout in the corner thing back on ForumSpec that Neodis is doing now on these forums.
              i)I was way more aggressive on COT's forum than Neodis on this one.

ii) I pulled out from both the forums and TW itself last year because I was on a scholarship doing my honours thesis, and on top of that I got a professional job that I intended to keep. I also took 2 holidays in between.

iii) I quit because I got more important things to do, he quit coz he got pissed off.
              Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Yeah...

Where's CoT anyway?
                Bilange> i love getting repped
                Bilange> i said repped, not raped :X
                ----
                Sending priority 'mail' to weasels and levs since 1999.

Comment

Originally posted by Machine of God
                  if i were to say "goddess is annoying and i dont like her" its not agaist the rules arro.
                  Am I being adressed here for some strange reason?

Comment

Machine of God fantasizes about you Arro. Run for your life and save your Canadian ass!
                    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Stupid heebs.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

these forums are the fucking greatest. they are way more entertaining than SS itself

if I were priitk I would be concerned about TW losing its player base to the forums
                        'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                        sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV
                          these forums are the fucking greatest. they are way more entertaining than SS itself
                          Obviously you are not on the right chats in SS. Basing players & squad chats are usually boring ... but there are a few chats that used by vet SS players who got sick and tired of TW and mainly come to SS to chat and making fun of newbies, the talk can get pretty funny $
                          Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Obviously you are not on the right chats in SS. Basing players & squad chats are usually boring ... but there are a few chats that used by vet SS players who got sick and tired of TW and mainly come to SS to chat and making fun of newbies, the talk can get pretty funny $
                            ehehehehe DOLLAR SIGN!

KEWL
                            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

I dunno about you PJ, but I'm so jealous I'm not on that chat

-Spam
                              Who got the boombeef?

Comment

Once I spawned Priitk's chat. I started with some decent technical questions such as which protocols do SS use. Then as time linearly increased, stupidity in my questions flourished exponentially. It was not hard to see Priitk was getting impatient.
                                Then he got off.
                                He came back on 2 hours later, I said hey, he completely ignored me

^_^ ^_^
                                Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Working...
                                X