Telekinesis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telekinesis

I read about it somewhere, the sites tell me that telekinesis is possible, but I've never come accross people like that. Any thoughts? Any of you had an encounter with people like that?
    1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
    1:Cower> Sword
    1:Kthx> ok
    1:Cower> Axe
    1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
    1:Cower> ?
    1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Hell yes

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

Just like I thought. Good to see someone else play d2 thou
      1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
      1:Cower> Sword
      1:Kthx> ok
      1:Cower> Axe
      1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
      1:Cower> ?
      1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

of course telekinesis is real. how else would you explain this

Comment

Its something that Tenacious D sing about then everyone falls over laughing for some unknown reason
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Never saw some but saw lots of documtaries about it and I think they do exist.. like twin sisters that they are somehow 'connected' with each other.. but not people that can get object to fly.. that's just fake.
            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by duel pasta
              Never saw some but saw lots of documtaries about it and I think they do exist.. like twin sisters that they are somehow 'connected' with each other.. but not people that can get object to fly.. that's just fake.
              did you not see nailed's pic?

Comment

Working...
              X