GWB's CIA Chief Goss Goes...hmmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GWB's CIA Chief Goss Goes...hmmm

Methinks I smell something rotten in Denmark. (no offense to those in Denmark...just an expression)

Porter Goss checks out of CIA on a Friday with no replacement waiting in the wings. Very strange.

So let me get this straight, Goss resigns because a guy at CIA that he appointed was playing poker with a defence contractor that bribes politicians. I think there might be a little more to this one.
    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

It might lead to the real perpetrators behind 9/11 or Loch Ness or the Chupacabra.

Comment

You know I read a post on here by someone, way back that said that even after 9/11 several of the loch ness monsters were found still alive, so they couldn't have been complicit.

Also I think I saw here once that you could plainly see that the Chupacabra in the videos of 9/11 had nothing to do with it. It was our own government's loch ness monsters, just not the ones they listed.

I wish I could have something more to say about the actual topic, but the best I can come up with is..

I'm not surprised anymore by any of the corruption that spills out of Washington.
      "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

I am not suprised either. I can only wait and listen to the debate on Sunday mornings news shows in regards to this. Brit Hume may have to get off of his knees and wipe the residue off his chin, the suck up he is. God I hate Fox news! Actually, I am interested in hearing the views from Chris Matthews show as well as Meet the Press. News junky I am!

On a separate note, did anyone see Chris Matthews last week when the showed the newly trained Iraqi forces graduate...only to be told they would be moved in a high conflict zone, from which they all took off their uniforms and said "forget this Sh%$!" in so many words. ALl that training went for nothing it would seem.
        May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

I've become very jaded and numb to all the bullshit with the government at this point. I used to get really angry and question everything, but now I just sit back and say, "Well, that figures." Then I just let it go.

Comment

I think he's the real killer behind Nicole Simpson...
            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
            www.animeslice.com

Comment

And hopefully Nicole Richie
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                And hopefully Nicole Richie
                Zeus, you're such a dreamer...

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                  I think he's the real killer behind Nicole Simpson...
                  Kato did it don't let anyone fool ya he just looks really really dumb but irl he is a secret agent working for hollywood bent on killing all the no-talent ppl in the world.

as far as the topic i am more happy to go to work 12 hrs a day knowing that for once the government decided to screw each other rather than the working class its a nice change.
                  ?find dads revenge

Comment

Working...
                  X