coolest flash game ever (Warbears)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phata$$
    1. Have the grenade bear stick the drill in the wall.
    2. Climb it and have the tech. bear climb him on top of him into the building.
    3. Plug in your PDA and recharge.
    4. Have the ninja bear on the roof kill the first bear.
    5. Then have the ninja bear kill the second bear by asking him for the key.
    6. Have the ninja bear open up the generator and complete the puzzle.
    7. Then have the tech. bear work his PDA by completing the puzzle.
    8. Turn off the camera.

yea then i get stuck <_<

after ur in with the nerdy bear

turn off air stuff and turn on light stuff
    after that with the ninja on the roof hit the high metal thing so, the ball will hit the aerial.

after that get the granader on the ground and lay a granade, go fast up on the aerial and press the twisted down arrow with the granader, he will be put on the roof, and the explosion will allow you to open the bathroom door.

keep going and gl

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
      yea, it took me about 3 or 4 restarts before I beat it.
      I just downloaded it to my games folder and played it there.
      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Alrite, now wtf. I can't get into the fucking lift-safe-door. I know I am so close. All I can see are these bears throwing an unending amount of money sacks into a drill. And all my bears are stuck.

-_-

Comment

Originally posted by phata$$
          Alrite, now wtf. I can't get into the fucking lift-safe-door. I know I am so close. All I can see are these bears throwing an unending amount of money sacks into a drill. And all my bears are stuck.

-_-
          you may have to restart. In the beginning, when the nerd bear is in the bathroom, you have to A: Close the Window behind you B: Charge up your Navigation thing C: Get the one bear outside to throw a grenade and move the chair out of the way so that the nerd bear can get through

After you have done all that, turn on the faucet 3 times. After the third time, it will break. Escape with the nerd bear to the door at the right, but make sure you close it behind you. Then, go off and do other things pertaining to the mission. After a while, the floor will crack, and all the water will spill into the lower level. As it is right now, your grenader bear should be able to go down to the bathroom floor, and he should have a question mark above his head. If he does, then that is indicative of what you failed to do at the beginning.
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

managed to do it but i needed help with one bit :/ would never have gotten it

fun game though
            In my world,
            I am King

sigpic

Comment

Ahh i see now. It is so obvious now. :P I got rank B. WOOT!

Comment

i beat it, i wish it was longer
                Originally posted by turmio
                jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                Originally posted by grand
                I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

i wasn't talking about my penis
                  Originally posted by turmio
                  jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                  Originally posted by grand
                  I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Working...
                  X