X-Men 3 (Spoilers Abound)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Liquid Blue
    wtf? when was she ever able to do that? I thought she was just a fucking telepath, that diamond shit is lame.
    And doesn't Cyclops totally do her? How can they introduce her as a new character unless it was prequel?

Shit sucks. Downgrade.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• the cross dresser your talking about jackie is called arclight
      those mutants in the church are suppose to be in the sewers, because they are morloks.

and wtf did anyone else notice the masses of people protesting the mutant cure. i mean arent they all mutants? if they are couldnt they not be held by a friggen gate and guns or is it just that a gate just became a mutant kryptonite now...and i know that humans shouldnt be protesting it..

it never really showed cyclops dieing, just some skin starting to disappear and only thing left was his glasses...maybe hes still alive and comes back to tell us how he escaped (or maybe jean came to her senses and told him to run or teleported him away i dont know...YOU JUST CANT KILL CYCLOPS THATS A NO NO)

a new director is definatly going to be chosen cause you cant keep the same guy that just made xmen lose the majority of the populations popularity toward it.
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome
        I'll have you know, a family friend of mine has a gymnasium named after her so no need to be rude

Reppin' the DEBRA SIEVERT GYMNASIUM OF ALBUQUERQUE, NM

hollLLLAAAAAA
        Wow, okay, sorry I offended you and made you jealous somehow. Was just explaining how I found out. Nice projection of "no need to be rude" since you did that in the first place, not me.

Comment

• Gran: Didnt Jean say she killed him? :/ I dunno, I hope he isnt really dead either.

Comment

• Originally posted by MirrorriM
            Gran: Didnt Jean say she killed him? :/ I dunno, I hope he isnt really dead either.
            i dont remember her saying she killed him
            wolverine just said it...
            sigpic

Comment

• I thought in the scene where it's wolverine and jean grey in the doctor's lab she starts going psycho and he grabs her and is like "jean come back" or something and she comes back for a second and sobs "i killed him" and then she switches back to Phoenix.

Meh :/

Comment

• i just remember wolvering asking jean non stop YOU KILLED HIM?
                and jean just stared at him
                sigpic

Comment

• Rape: http://ifmagazine.com/new.asp?article=3021

Its an interview with the Director of X-3 about an X-Men: 4 and/or a Wolverine movie.. It also discusses a Magneto series of movies about his life from a kid to an old fart.

Comment

• that scene with wolverine and Jean was crazy, Jean was so hot!
                    Oar> hey intersect, i found a way to get recruited.
                    Intersect>really?
                    Intersect>how?
                    Oar> "hey, you guys look like you're down the river without an OAR"
                    Intersect> HAHAHAH ROFL LMAOMALMA

Comment

Working...
                    X