No announcement yet.

X-Men 3 (Spoilers Abound)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My friends pointed out the bridge thing, but I thought it was sunset when Magneto and the crew got on the bridge in the first place, maybe I'm wrong.

Couple of things:

-They didn't have nightcrawler because they felt that having two "blue furred" characters would confuse the audience, so Nightcrawler was out

-Hearing Jugg say "I'm the Juggernaught, bitch!" and seeing Colossus made the movie entertaining enough on it's own

-Storms stupid "tornado" move, was stupid as shit, I was sick of Halle Berry 5 mins after she first opened her mouth

-That chick with the lip stud (quicksilver wannabe, lol) was fucking hot

-Cyclops sucks as a character and didn't do shit in the first two films, so I don't see why he would do anything here. I'm glad they cut him out.

-They did try to throw too many mutant powers in, and ended up getting in over their heads.

-Iceman/Pyro thing interested me, I actually liked the Pyro character and Bobby drake turned out to be a fucking pimp

Either way I was entertained, I didn't go in expecting a faithful comic to silver screen transition. Kitty looked like she would be hot in about 4 years, and Rogue as usual in the movies was useless and emo.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Yeah, seeing Iceman 'evolve' to the next stage was pretty badass
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

WOAH. after watching X3 I went and looked at some of the old X men cartoon (original, not that evolution show) episodes I have lying around. I forgot how every chick had to have huge tits and massive camel toe.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

X-Men 3 was one of the worst movies I have seen in a long time. Well it was slightly better than Karate Kid II that my roommate rented the other day....but seriously, this movie had looked great from the trailers and delivered little more than a steaming stinking pile of crap. They ruined the story of almost every single character they attempted explain. You cannot kill Xavier! WTF! That is like making a movie about Jesus and halfway through it saying "and Jesus slipped on a banana peel and fell into a coma and died....the end." Well not quite but almost haha.

Rogue was a total non-factor, then decides to become human before she ever discovered her potential. Jean Grey ruined the movie just like she ruined many of the cartoon episodes from the early 90s. Cyclops is gay, but you can't kill him...he's the leader ffs. Beast's action sequence looked like a bad Hong Kong martial arts film.....obviously fake. When Pyro and Iceman are going at it, I'm thinking to myself "chemistry lesson here....fire melts ice." Where the hell did all these ghetto-thug mutants come from? The porcupine mutant was idiotic....what can he do....hug people? My special power is that I can hug people then hurt them with my super-gay porcupine quills. Juggernaut should be as big as the Incredible Hulk, and as someone said earlier, NOT A MUTANT. He's also Xavier's half-brother and Xavier walks by him like he's just some scrub. The whole Wolverine/Jean storyline is absurd. Wolverine is nothing more than a stalker. Jean never loved him....they never even dated...she was riding Cyclops on Friday night, not him. So, like a classic stalker, Wolverine wanders around whining and screaming "I love you!" then kills her in the end. The movie should be renamed. "Wolverine 3: The Stalker and the Alliance Against Porcupine Boy" or something like that haha.

One last thought...Angel had about 2 minutes of screen-time....what you saw in the previews is all you really saw in the movie....rediculous.
          The Scrotal Master
          "Master of Scrotal Matters"
          "Harbringer of d00m!"

now appearing as ::drumroll::
          box turtle

http://www.cafepress.com/historicemblems

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
            WOAH. after watching X3 I went and looked at some of the old X men cartoon (original, not that evolution show) episodes I have lying around. I forgot how every chick had to have huge tits and massive camel toe.

a massive camel toe....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!
            The Scrotal Master
            "Master of Scrotal Matters"
            "Harbringer of d00m!"

now appearing as ::drumroll::
            box turtle

http://www.cafepress.com/historicemblems

Comment

My 2 sense

I agree with anyone who said the movie sucked whether your reasons are based on the original comicbooks or just the cinematogrophy or script or anything. However, I must say that some of the scenes I really enjoyed. However I really disliked the contemptuous way that Professor Xavier treated Logan, "I don't have to explain myself to you." I wanted to shoot the writers for that quote. Save your money for MI3.
              Ну вот...

Comment

That's how Xavier's character actually is in the comic books though. He's the wise and educated leader of the X-men but he's very short and rude when questioned.

Comment

Just saw it this evening and it was exactly what I expected - entertaining. The holes weren't all that bad and only a few things bothered me. One was the pointless death of Cyclops at the fucking beginning. I mean, I wouldn't care if he had died at the end or something but why just kill him off without even showing it? The other qualm was with the villain henchmen - fucking porcupine head, that fast bitch, and Arclite. They sucked. Why not just bring back Sabretooth and Toad instead of introducing new fuckasses that you don't even develop. That goes for people like Colossus too.

Comment

shit, could somebody tell me the scene where colossus died? apparently i missed it. wow.
                    9:LiL_LaDy> Ren has a lvl one penis
                    9:Spam the Man> LOL

Comment

^Spyke from X-Men Revolution cartoon that aired around...4 years ago and got cancelled? Porcupine boy can/should be able to shoot out the spikes. If anyone near my age remembers the series, Wolverine wore an orange costume ROFLZEA;LRA;EIAE;A :death: :death:

EDIT: yes, he's not an original X-men character, but at least he came from somewhere.
                      Last edited by Salubrious; 06-02-2006, 02:33 AM.
                      Originally posted by paradise!
                      pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                      1:Reaver> HALP
                      1:Reaver> HELELP
                      1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                      1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

No another X-Men movie without Gambit.
                        Another movie I'll never watch.
                        Fuck it, just give him his own damn movie. Or hell, have Colossus tag along and call it "Gambit and Colossus beat the shit out everyone just because" and it would probably be the film of the decade.
                        sage

Comment

Spyke is still a rip off of Marrow:

My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                            Oh, and for the gambit thing, he was supposed to be on but the actor turned down the role because the character was too similar to the one he played in Lost (wtf?) so they couldn't add him
                            OMG LMAO DUDE, SAWYER WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HIM I BET! THAT WAS THE CLOSEST RELATIONSHIP I COULDA THOUGHT OF!!

Comment

Marrow was a guy in the movie, and had a decent fight scene between wolverine and himself.
                              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                              Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by members.aol.com/whoclix/mex2ae.htm
                                EXILES (Group) (good)
                                Six mutant heroes from alternate timelines and realities find themselves in a mysterious desert: Blink from "Age of Apocalypse," Nightcrawler's daughter Nocturne, a future son of Rogue and Magneto named Magnus, and versions of Morph, Mimic and Thunderbird. They are welcomed by the Timebroker who explains that their home dimensions have been altered but can be changed back. Guided by the Tallus device, the Exiles travel to alternate dimensions to repair the breaks in time. If they succeed, their times revert back to normal. If they fail, the altered timelines will become permanent. Since the start of their mission, they have gained and lost members (such as alternate versions of Sasquatch and Sunfire) and visited strange realities where Operation: Zero Tolerance has enslaves all humankind, mercenary super heroes fight for the highest bidder and Earth has become a living planet!
                                Magneto and Rogue end up together? Isn't that like pedo?

Who would fuck Nightcrawler?

Comment

Working...
                                X