Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's just fucking stupid.

Comment

If I were you I would get a girl in on it that knows about the deal and pay her half. For serious, don't lead a girl on like that, even if it is a slut.

And don't go for the girl you like - there's too many chances for things to go wrong. If your buddies decide to tell her what's up, that ruins the chances of you two forever.
      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
      1:Chao <ER>> at all
      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Like Stark said

Blast to the past with Freddy Prince Jr. and RACHEL LEIGH COOK :wub:
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.
        . â–²
        ▲ ▲

Comment

Pray to God I don't wear your mom out tonight.

Comment

Best advice: Pay your friends the $100 and don't make the same mistake twice.
            "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

That was a really dumb bet, have fun giving away $100, you set too many parameters for yourself.
              DELETED

Comment

It doesn't have to be a hooker, just let the other girl in on the bet and go halves on the prize money
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

So you buddies have to be there to see you get a handjob.

Also if your friends are betting this on you, you must have little chance.

lol jk but w/e

Comment

This bet would have been easy to win.

Originally posted by Hydride
                    The bet is 100$ for me to get a boyfriend by next monday, I owe them 100$ if I do not do these things:

1)Get him by Monday
                    2)Walk with him /hold hands in the hallway
                    3)Make out
                    4)At least get a handjob
                    5)Go out for at least a week
                    your misake was to specfify the sex
                    Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                    Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

What you might consider doing is right at the start so it doesn't blow up in your face if she finds out is to tell her all sorts of sappy shit then say "but I had to tell my friends this other story so they wouldn't call me a bitch. Plus, if you go along with it they'll give me 50 bucks." Notice how you say they were going to give you 50 and not 100. If she finds out about the hundred, just say you were going to surprise her with something but now the surprise is ruined so it won't work.
                      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Wouldn't that just make her feel like a whore?

Comment

things like these are why having multiple personalities aint so bad. you can get the handjob yourself of if you two dont get along you can always pretend it was someone else who agreed on the bet.

Comment

ahaoufhsaoufasoufas
                            Last edited by Hydride; 05-30-2006, 05:06 PM.
                            1:Hydride> who we play next week
                            1:ReNdErED> Pandora
                            1:ReNdErED> gulp
                            1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
                            1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
                            1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
                            1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
                            1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

why not just say "i made this bet thinking you probably wouldnt want to go out with me, i was going to go for someone random?" that might work although itd still make you look like a slight asshole and it would again reference the fact that your friends think you are such a loser that they would wager you couldnt get a single girl to hold your hand by the end of the week. basically, the girl can probably tell that you actually like her so who cares?
                              5:gen> man
                              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
                                Blast to the past with Freddy Prince Jr. and RACHEL LEIGH COOK :wub:
                                Your signature rocks.

Who are the girls in pic number 7?
                                Originally posted by Tone
                                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                                X