played runescape back in the day, it blows now

kim, you still play SRO? wtf?

pristontale/RO are p2p, and are both boring

gonna try that game you recommended sufficient, thanks
        Girl if it's alright,
        100%.

Comment

ADoM for sure.

edit: made me want to play it now, sigh.
          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
          There wont be another election for president.
          Obama is the Omega President.
          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
            Kim either doesn't play on his old name or just isn't online the same time as me (I play rarely).
            Knight Online? <-another free mmo

I don't know of any free regular RPGs that aren't mmo.
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

rubies of eventide SUCKS

suffient, your game blows the royal ass aswell lol
              Girl if it's alright,
              100%.

Comment

Don't play Runescape..

Play WoW. :grin:
                Touch me, touch me now!

Comment

Originally posted by Broly
                  rubies of eventide SUCKS

suffient, your game blows the royal ass aswell lol
                  Why don't you get an SNES emulator and get some classics?

Comment

well, lol, i play FFXI and i got banned for a little while because some asswhipe reported me for using a program that windows the game (dont ask why this is illegal, Square-Enix is retarded for making a game that you cannot window). Practically everyone who's anyone uses the windower, but this jerkoff reported me. Hmm, maybe i'll DL WoW and try it out.

Phren, where are you?

my HNMLS is the first linkshell on Titan to kill Cerberus :grin:

here's a couple of pics of us taking down the hardest mobs in the game

Here's Tiamat, one of the grand dragons.

Last edited by Broly; 06-01-2006, 09:44 PM.
                    Girl if it's alright,
                    100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Sufficient
                      isn't this a strategy game?
                      Originally posted by Ward
                      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Sigh, I quit FFXI awhile ago, screenies bring back memories. What are you, a red mage? White mage? How's the expansion, good?

Like Mr. Peanuts said, FFXI= very little IRL time, so it has to stay a fond memory for me :turned:
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Broly
                          rubies of eventide SUCKS
                          -shrugs- It's a slow paced RPG and a lot of people prefer action RPG's. The player base probably has an average age around 28-30 and I never ran into a single idiot. It's definitely not for the masses (why the retail version failed), but it's got a lot of interesting monsters (giants spiders, huge golem dungeons and cool undead) and I like how you can make any kind of character combination you want. Oh and it has one of the best craft systems I've ever seen.

As a side note, I made $1,200 playing Asheron's Call and sold my WoW account for $450 in January. I love amassing wealth and tracking the world economy in MMO's. Yes I'm a nerd :grin:

Comment

Are those screenshots from FFXI Broly? Because they don't look very impressive. 40 man raid bosses in WoW are flipping insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
                              isn't this a strategy game?
                              Do some ppl call them turn-based rpgs? I dunno. But yes, it's a strategy game.

Comment

I'm a 75 black mage, 75 summoner, 50 ninja, 46 samurai, 37 white mage etc

The expansion is -very- good. It provides two new types of events: Besieged and Assault. Assault is like a mini-dungeon event. Besieged is when a town is overrun by monsters and you need to fight them off. Besides that, Blue Mage, Corsair and Puppetmaster were released in the expansion. The new areas are beautiful, and i got 1 hit KO'd by Odin :P

Eric, those screenshots dont look so impressive because the quality sucks because i had to change it to .jpg. All the monsters you see there are fought by around 30+ people at the least.

This guy here happens to be considered impossible to defeat. He's been defeated, but only within a couple months of his release and the people who fought him GLITCHED him. Then, Square-Enix updated him, and the glitch can't be used again. 60+ people have fought him, only to die within the first couple of minutes. One linkshell stayed and fought him for 20+ REAL LIFE hours, but every time they got him to 50% or less, he would used Benediction to fully heal. He has access to all magic + forbidden magic. He has no spell casting time, it's instant-cast. He uses all 2 hour abilities. He's virtually unbeatable without cheats/glitches.
                                Girl if it's alright,
                                100%.

Comment

Working...
                                X