Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBC News Report...not the Biased US News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC News Report...not the Biased US News!

Dutch alarmed by paedophile group

A political party with a paedophile agenda has been registered in The Netherlands, prompting outrage among many parts of society.

For more information...CLICK HERE

We have these in the States, but they work for the congressmen and Priests as their Pages & Alter Boys but not as political parties.
    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Sick shit but as a democratic society what can they really do about it? politically I mean.

Comment

wait so is this a real news article or some political statement amount american politics?

man, i'm as confused as THE BUSH PRESIDENCY ROFL@
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
        wait so is this a real news article or some political statement amount american politics?

man, i'm as confused as THE BUSH PRESIDENCY ROFL@
        It's a real news story. I was being sarcastic about the US news based upon a different post. This is an actual news story reported from the BBC

Comment

i was trying to explain how BBC is less bias and more reliable than The Sun newspaper but he didn't understand

he reads The Sun.

he often starts stories with "I read in the paper today..."
          so i automatically turn off

why do people even bother reading tabloids

Comment

The BBC may be relatively unbiased and reliable, but it does have a tendancy to state the bleeding obvious:

1) Teenagers in 'getting drunk' shocker - Apparently just over a third of teenagers asked drink alcohol, and 35% of them don't remember the night before. 35% IS just over a third, so none of them remember the night before? They should be covering the rise in teenage Alzheimers in Cheshire, not underage drinking

2) New Orleans is sinking faster - Of course its sinking faster, its fucking flooded. I'm willing to bet its under a lot more water than it was this time last year
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

New Orleans is sinking though. It has a problem like Venice in an odd way. This was prior to the Hurricane. NOLA is a big Bowl that is surrounded by the levi's and the earth itself has been sinking at a fast rate, due to many man made contributions, like the removal of the wetlands that naturally protected the Miss. Delta.

This is really nothing new in regards to the sinking of the bowl.

Comment

I'm not going to read the article, but just assume from your post that everyone in the Netherlands likes to touch little boys (LOL ERECTION).
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

35% of the 33% that drinks Zeus, so around 11% of the total youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Superted
                    35% of the 33% that drinks Zeus, so around 11% of the total youth.
                    On alcohol, 37% of children said they had drunk enough to affect their well-being or safety, consuming enough to make them sick, dizzy or fall down.

Thirty-five per cent said they had been so drunk they had been unable to remember the things they did.
                    I've been away to a place devoid of the internet for the past few days
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
                      Sick shit but as a democratic society what can they really do about it? politically I mean.
                      Considering pedophelia is illegal... probably outlaw the party.
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Yea this is true.. I seemed to have missed all the news stories around it, seeing as I kept tuning in right after someone of the party spoke their mind and all I heard was: OUTRAGE, SICK, OMG..

But from what I did gather, we have a party, which has atleast 1 point on their agenda that is about making a law, in which it states that having sex with 12 year old and above is legal. And yes, they are paedophiles.

We cannot do anything about the party itself, we are a democratic country, and people are allowed to express their opinions and say what they want. So untill they actually start having sex with kids they are doing nothing illegal. However, morally it's wrong, obviously, and almost everyone is outraged. They are however allowed to make a party and voice their opinion. I am not worried tho, they'll never even get enough votes to get 1 seat in de parliament.
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

nambla
                          Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                          apt>yes u can wtf
                          apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                          apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                          apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                          Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                          apt>na
                          apt>ill show you pictures
                          apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I want to see the Tragically Hip preform after the next hurricane hits New Orleans. I really can't wait until it happens.. just to see all the idiots that live there go - 'oh my not again! how could this happen?! I never saw it.. omg oh no etc etc' damn stupid people.
                            7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                            7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                            7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                            7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                            1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Yeah, old people drowning to death is pretty great alright.
                              "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Working...
                              X