No announcement yet.

Topher Grace as Venom :: Spiderman 3 ::

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They almost always make guys super buff in comics and it's lame- Eddie Brock does not need to be huge, he's a fucking photographer. Every female can't have perfect tits and slim waists, so lets not worry about how big Eddie is to begin with. In fact, it will be a better contrast to have him skinny and they show the suit warping his body and mind.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

This is the new Eddie Brock in Marvel's Ultimate universe, a 21st recreation of all of their characters:

Eddie Brock Jr.

As you can see, this isn't a muscle-bound Eddie Brock but a rather scrawny college student.

This Ultimate Eddie Brock was the son of a scientist who was a lab partner of Peter Parker's dad. Together, they developed the "Venom suit" as a potential cure for cancer, though Brock Sr. intended to use the suit for military purposes. Brock Jr., a university student, inherited his father's materials including a sample of the suit.

Peter Parker tracked down his childhood friend Eddie who showed them the legacy their fathers created. Later on, Peter snuck into the lab to examine the suit and became attached to it. He later destroyed the suit. Eddie learned that Peter took the suit, but Parker told him how dangerous it was. Eddie wasn't too happy, but he took Parker's word. After Parker left though, Eddie revealed that he had more than one sample, and Venom was born.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
        Every female can't have perfect tits and slim waists.
        Umm, have you watched many movies in the last 8 years?

Comment

Compare the female comic book characters to the females in film and you'll see what I'm talking about, every real-life actor does not have huge breasts and an hourglass figure.
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

if only.
            Originally posted by turmio
            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
            Originally posted by grand
            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
              Compare the female comic book characters to the females in film and you'll see what I'm talking about, every real-life actor does not have huge breasts and an hourglass figure.
              I realize women in comic books are often freaks of nature, with breasts bigger than their heads and 15 inch waists. Black Cat/Felicia Hardy is slightly different than most because her character was purposely made to contrast Mary Jane. Black Cat (even in the cartoon) was busty, hot and overly sexual compared with Mary Jane who was sweet and pretty. Elisha Cuthbert would be a good choice. She would need to grow her hair and padding does wonders these days :grin:

Comment

topher grace can buff up, actors are paid and they can get the right trainers to buff them up in a short amount of time its been done before.

plus look at what they did to kelsey grammer for the xmen3 movie as beast.

seeing him as a bad attitude guy is the hard part cause everyone only thinks of eric from 70s show and eric didnt have a bad attitude...unless if he was angry at red.

conclusion put red in spiderman3
                sigpic
                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

It's pretty damn easy to make an actor look muscular, if he doesn't have to go around without clothes. If there aren't any topless scenes it's easier to train just the parts that make you look big (shoulders especially).
                  6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                  3 league vet

Comment

Nice Hotlink there TK.

But if you are referring to the Ultimate Spiderman series, Venom is not the same Venom you may remember from the other comics. Lemme grab that Wikipedia image real quick:

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Venom + Spiderman = Carnage Series.....by far the best comic books ever.

Except for the Bane series in Batman (where Bane broke Batman's back).

Oh, btw, while we're on the topic, can anyone tell me a webstie where I can find the worth of my comics? I have the Death, and Rebirth of Superman still in mint condition, and I have the Jean Grey, Cyclops wedding comic, also still in mint condition. I'm talking packaged, unopened and the whole schabang.
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                        Venom + Spiderman = Carnage Series.....by far the best comic books ever.

Except for the Bane series in Batman (where Bane broke Batman's back).

Oh, btw, while we're on the topic, can anyone tell me a webstie where I can find the worth of my comics? I have the Death, and Rebirth of Superman still in mint condition, and I have the Jean Grey, Cyclops wedding comic, also still in mint condition. I'm talking packaged, unopened and the whole schabang.
                        I'm not sure about a website, but there is a magazine called Wizard, I believe, that prices comics and collectible card games. Nevermind if you already know this :grin:

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSqeF...spider-man%203

Doesn't look half bad, there're a few semi close-ups of Venom.
                          Originally posted by paradise!
                          pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                          1:Reaver> HALP
                          1:Reaver> HELELP
                          1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                          1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Before anyone gets too hyped up for it, that trailer is fan-made. This is the file description from the guy who posted that "trailer":

In anticipation of the third film here is a Spider-Man 3 Trailer I did.
                            Special thanks to WormyT for providing a few shots! Great work!
                            Here's hoping for Venom!

Comment

It's youtube, I don't think anyone actually takes stuff there for granted as the real deal. :fear:

But yea, sorry if I misled anyone, I just thought it looked pretty good despite the authenticity.
                              Originally posted by paradise!
                              pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                              1:Reaver> HALP
                              1:Reaver> HELELP
                              1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                              1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Well, by saying "doesn't look half bad, there're a few close-ups of Venom", I at first thought you were describing the film and not the trailer.

Comment

Working...
                                X