• Show
Clear All

It has a cut from Fantastic 4
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

Real parts of the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VL3_...spider-man%203

As you can see, in the newspaper it says "Who is Sandman" then Venom changes his face structure, pretty tight

__________________________________________________ _

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXJSy...spider-man%203
      That one has footage of Sandman, Venom, and black spidey, real stuff... that was a really good version as well... fan-made
      Last edited by Pressure; 06-09-2006, 08:48 PM.

Comment

i didnt read the comics for spiderman or anything but could someone tell me waht spiderman does about carnage since hes so much stronger than spiderman?
        1:pascone> bike u gonna fold like a shirt in twl?

jack> (6")-o KIRBY punches you two sillys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgVYGbIUepQ

Comment

Carnage is weak against fire. Plus Spider-man usually fights Carnage with Venom's help.

Comment

Originally posted by Salubrious
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSqeF...spider-man%203

Doesn't look half bad, there're a few semi close-ups of Venom.
            lol i saw clips of spawn in there. but i saw some interesting stuff, looks well made.

Comment

Here's an article on IGN on a Spider-man 3 panel discussion at Comic-con with director Sam Raimi and the principle actors.

While they could not provide images of what they were shown, they do a pretty good job of explaining some key details including possible plot details. As such, the article may contain a few spoilers, so if you don't want to hear too much about the movie yet, don't read this:

http://comics.ign.com/articles/720/720542p1.html

Comment

Wallpaper of new venom

Go to spiderman 3 website and click on wallpaper number 2 and it shows eddie brock starting to become venom pretty cool

EK

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                  Carnage is weak against fire. Plus Spider-man usually fights Carnage with Venom and The Fantastic Four's help.
                  edit
                  Girl if it's alright,
                  100%.

Comment

Quint has seen VENOM!!! SPIDER-MAN 3 Comic-Con panel!!!

Ahoy, squirts! Quint here from the floor at Comic-Con. I just saw the SPIDER-MAN 3 presentation and had to tell you about.

Panel included Sam Raimi, Thomas Hayden Church, Kirsten Dunst, Tobey Maguire, Bryce Dallas Howard and Topher Grace. They teased us about not bringing footage, then finally unleashed upon us.

Guys, Venom is ****ing great... Let's start with him...

The footage opened with Topher dipping his fingers, crossing himself in a church. He looks completely distraught, eyes red... he looks like life has beaten him down. His voice wavers and he prays. He's alone in the church. He asks God for his help. "Please kill Peter Parker." Then a bunch of stuff happened that I'll get to in a second. The trailer ended with Topher and Venom.

There was a montage of quick clips of Tobey Maguire at the top of the bell tower ripping the black suit off him. The SPIDER-MAN 3 logo comes up and you think that's it... but then we saw some unfinished effects of the symbiote dripping down, falling towards Topher Grace who is looking up. One drop falls and hits his right hand, immediately wrapping around his hand. The bulk of the symbiote hits him and wraps around him, pulling him to the ground, totally engulfing him. A cut and the camera is low to the ground a good distance away. It Raimi-cams EVIL DEAD style towards the black bulking mass. As it gets near the mass, Venom's head whips up looking straight into camera, which doesn't slow down and ends up rushing into his mouth where it goes to black.

Venom's face. Exactly what you want to see. Big, big toothy mouth, bright white eyes. Looks just like the later McFarlane Venom face.

The design looks great, Topher was great in the church sequence as Brock... Count me totally psyched... I'm updating this story with the rest of the footage, but wanted to share the Venom stuff right away! Stay tuned!

-Quint
                    quint@aintitcool.com

Venom---^

pumpkin bomb? --^
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Whydoyouusephotobucket???
                      Girl if it's alright,
                      100%.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X