6-6-6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MirrorriM
    I remember watching a movie about the Mayans in history class back in 8th grade. They were the ones with the circular calendar/clock stone thing and predicted the time for thousands of years and were only off by point something seconds.

The creepy part was their prediction of world events, which were accurate The last event they have predicted was the end of the world, Dec. 12, 2012.

So who knows! Probably not true, but still cant wait for that day to go by :P
    hey jackie seeing as the world is going to end, lets get together...peace isnt here anymore..you dont have to fear...
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Ew no thanks gran, youre like 4 years younger than me :P

Comment

these two got marriaged, in Hell, 6.6.06..
        Throughout time, there’s been
        crimes, throughout our history
        But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
        Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
        Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
        Come on and take a stand
        Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
        and all the kids are running
        from London to Manchester
        cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

What if, And this is a big "what If", but, What if Religion was worthless, Havign a god was like having an Imaginary friend, and the middle east is fighting over who's imaginary friend is better. What if the Big bang and evoloution makes sence and everyone has lost many sunday morning for nothing......

But, Then again Religion must make sence, If it didnt, we have millions of teeshrits like this one for nothing

All for nothing.
          PH Is my hero

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
            666 was a code referring to the Roman Emporer Nero.
            So does that make Nero Satan? :F
            Regency> not in for dd lol
            Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Why do you quote things from the bible, honestly? More than half of it is fictional (probably all of it). It's the lessons it teaches, but not the words itself. Even so, the lessons aren't word of mouth or were written down until years, and years after Jesus' death. This is why Catholic/Christian teachings are PURE BULLSHIT. You follow a "holy scripture" that's fake. I believe in God, and in Jesus, i just don't have faith in half the shit the bible is filled with. Just my 2 cents.
              Girl if it's alright,
              100%.

Comment

Maybe she did it because it actually related to the topic. That's got to be worth at least 3 cents.

Comment

12-12-12

12-12-12
                  December 12, 2012

December/2 = 6 12/2 = 6 two thousand 12/2=6

Comment

Originally posted by Broly
                    Why do you quote things from the bible, honestly? More than half of it is fictional (probably all of it). It's the lessons it teaches, but not the words itself. Even so, the lessons aren't word of mouth or were written down until years, and years after Jesus' death. This is why Catholic/Christian teachings are PURE BULLSHIT. You follow a "holy scripture" that's fake. I believe in God, and in Jesus, i just don't have faith in half the shit the bible is filled with. Just my 2 cents.
                    I believe the latin phrase for what you're doing is called either argumentum ad ignorantiam or secundum quid: you're making assumptions. I tell stories years and years after they happen and I don't really lie about them, but perhaps others do, but we can't really assume either way, can we?

I understand your beliefs completely, though, I'm the same way in alot of respects (In a very Kierkegaard-esque manner, I watched my great-aunt's house get bulldozed and replaced as a catholic church's parking lot), but the debater side of me just gets disgruntled when I see that type of argument.
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Dant-Zu
                      So does that make Nero Satan? :F
                      A lot of people thought so. The 18 to 19 hundred years between would tell us that he wasn't the end of the world. People thought the same thing about Hitler. I think constructors of revelations used nero as a model (hence the code 666) and henceforth the antichrist was based using this number.
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Ronald Wilson Reagan
                        6------6------6
                        sigpic
                        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                          I believe the latin phrase for what you're doing is called either argumentum ad ignorantiam or secundum quid: you're making assumptions. I tell stories years and years after they happen and I don't really lie about them, but perhaps others do, but we can't really assume either way, can we?

I understand your beliefs completely, though, I'm the same way in alot of respects (In a very Kierkegaard-esque manner, I watched my great-aunt's house get bulldozed and replaced as a catholic church's parking lot), but the debater side of me just gets disgruntled when I see that type of argument.
                          yeah, its just an opinion. ok, maybe i went a little out of line saying their pure bullshit haha.
                          Girl if it's alright,
                          100%.

Comment

4 + 8 + 15 + 16 + 23 + 42 = 108 Omfg
                            1:LMAO> lets do everything dirty
                            1:LMAO> hack
                            1:LMAO> i will back u up
                            1:LMAO> whatever it takes to win

Comment

I believe 666 actually referes to Dicky Creags wang, at an outstanding 66.6"
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Colossos
                                4 + 8 + 15 + 16 + 23 + 42 = 108 Omfg
                                108/2,5714285714285714285714285714286=42 oyfg
                                Throughout time, there’s been
                                crimes, throughout our history
                                But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
                                Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
                                Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
                                Come on and take a stand
                                Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
                                and all the kids are running
                                from London to Manchester
                                cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

Working...
                                X