Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PolluX
    what about june 6 in the year 6?

How old was Jesus then? 25 dec 0... hm that would make Our Lord and Savior, 6 years 6 months and 6+6 days!

consider THAT!
    HA!
    Actually there is no such thing as AD 0, it goes from 1 BC to AD 1.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

http://www.math.harvard.edu/~elkies/mp666.html

btw devils real numbers are actually 616 :fear:
      Last edited by Zyclon; 06-11-2006, 09:37 AM.
      FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

I personally believe the bible to be a book that can be read several different ways. God has many secrets hidden in the Living Word.
        In other words, God tells HIStory from many angles within each story.
        Aside from the surface content, the definitions of the names of people and places further embellish the gist of the story. Also numbers have symbolism. The first occurance of each number and the context therein is usually the symbolism of that number.

For instance 6 is symbolic of man and his sinful nature; the numbers first mentioned in regards to the sixth day.

60 is the number of pride.... Jesus was 60 generations from Adam.

600 is the number of war.

666 is the number of the man, whom while full of pride war'd against God.
        666 is the number of the man whom shall return for one last stand against the creator.

Anti-Christ is not meant to be understood as "against Christ" rather "Instead of Christ"

This is when the Anti-Christ will arrive:
        And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
        And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
        And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. (Rev 12:7-9)
        (people will see this as Jesus returning with a host of angels)
        Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has but a short time. (Rev.12:12)
        Last edited by HeavenSent; 06-11-2006, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X