No announcement yet.

You can only be gay...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you are saying it is God's fault that people suffer, you are wrong. The fact is that you are the one that chooses your path in your life. God didn't want us to be some humanoid-robots, without thoughts and w/e. Therefore, He placed the tree in Eden, with the forbidden fruit. It was there for a purpose, the man and the woman had the choice to eat or not to eat. And the woman got fooled by the snake, satan. As known, the sin came into the world. Alright, you know this don't you?

Even because of this, JHVH, God, gave His only son, to die on the cross for our sins so that no-one would be lost. Now here comes your choice, there has been given a path, a choice for you to make, to give you life to Jesus or not. This is only a mere scratch on the surfice on how deep the text in the bible is.

Now, why is there suffering in the world, is it not because of the sin that came into the world? The fact that there are twisted people, egoistical and insane people, that makes others to suffer. People that worships money. There are good people, but you know there are also people beyond evil. All these people have made a choice in their life, how to live their life, what to do and what to not do. You cannot blame God for something that youself have choosen. God doesn't not force you to believe, neither do I. It may seems like most people are "forcing" their believes on you. But the I'm not, I merely give you knowledge of my believes, it is all up to you how you interpret, how you take my words. If my words are not accepted, it is your choice and yours alone.

If I get into next semester, I'm going to study mission and perhaps become a minister of mission. One of my far dreams is to go to a asian country, maybe china and help homeless children, left alone to suffer and die, to give them hope to give them Jeshua. And of course it is up to themselves if they want to give their life to Jesus. But I will surely not reject those who do not accept Jesus into their life, that is out of the question. In worst cases, I might even be persecuted because of my loyalty in Christ, because of His name. I do not care for such thing, I hope that I may live as long as I can and lead as many to Jesus as possible.

As I've said before, there are people that call themselves Christians, but in fact they aren't. They don't even know what it is to follow the messiah, Jesus Christ. They are out-cold, their flame has been put out. Or they have never even had a flame in their life, burning for Jesus. It is a hard path to walk, as Christian, since the road is narrow. As I have said, there is no hardcore Christian and "normal" Christians. Either you are or you aren't. And it surely ain't about going to church every sunday, that I can tell you.
    Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Working...
    X